what tha fuck is a bofar?

anarky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love how everyone is quick to yell bite..

im not seein where you are callin bite.. none of the letters look the same.. and honestly.. in that style how many ways can u do a p? its cool.. i got more pyro flicks at home ill up later.

thanks.

BuMp

They arent from so cal...

these kids can paint, but stop actin like a hoe and bumpin yourself

4 real, tho... i know your watchin your thread like a hawk, waitin for some feedback, but damn, jigz.... chill out and stop lettin other people's opinions drive your life... nice shit tho... WHAT THE FUCK IS A BOFAR?

Guest Graff Jesus

i dont know who the fuck yall think you are but you MOST DEFINITELY can't write HATE. hate FGS will straight mop you kids up. while you're at it quit rocking those bootleg LA styles. it just makes things worse.

summary:

DON'T WRITE HATE. you don't want problems like that.

I see that a lot of you kids out there love to criticize...haha..but what I dont get is the PYSA bite thing... I dont think it looks like a PYSA bite, the structure of the "p" are maybe similar but the style is completely different...that's right kids, learn how to criticize b4 you look like a fool, because if you call that a bite..then everyone is a biter, if you use arrows...your a biter..if you use drop shadows on tags, your a biter... if you do highlights, your a biter...get the point??...and that one piece with black and white, I dont think that says HATER, I see a H, A, and E but at the end is definetly not a R...So for all you "Art critics" out there, criticism is best when well thought, especially one a person knows what the hell they're talkin about....:crazy:

Archived