what some accurate psychic told my mom...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i would get some girl pregnate...;)

she would atart a small business,which she's trying to do right now.

she would get $200,000 to buy a house...:D

my step dads birth date...:eek: and then she told my mom that my step dad would die in 3 years...

:(

scary thing is...my stepdads insurance "life" is $150'000...the military give the family an automatic $50,000...do the math...

and i know my mother would buy a house off of that.

my step dad is at war right now,he's 46yrs old...lady told my mom that he wouldnt make it past his 49th year.

fuckin shitty..i dont even like the guy,but when i heard that,i found out how much i loved him.:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think that i would want to know my future through them. my friend went and she's going to have a miscarriage and she is going to get pregnant....she heard all of this in front of her mother. needless to say, her mother didnt say anything.

not to sound insensitive to your future bad news...

but if i were you i would look nito getting some private life insurance on your stepdad... i mean $200,000 would be nice and all but if you got the inside scoop... i would try to up it to at least a coo million!:idea:

Guest JoeHatesCops

the reason they know so much, is because they get your credit card when you pay for it, and they geta background, check and they know everything. boom, and just say something about your kids, and they might have gotten your stepdads health records, and just taken a guess.

my mom called one of them up last summer, and they said i was goign to get like As and Bs, yeah right. ont trip over it, but i would be exra careful around the ladies.ahah

Originally posted by cmeup

that sucks man...

i want to go to one of those places but im worried about my results, kinda like an aids test :D

ahahhahahaa

tease

:huh?: Werd, i'd be waitin for all this bad shit to happen.:huh?:

Guest willy.wonka

no you guys dont get it...

she's 300 years old and floats..he eyes glow red when she connects to the future.

but she has been on point on some things..its not throught the phone..

it costs 50 bucks.but she charged my mom 20 cause she knew she didnt have a job...

if anything,im psychic...i dream of the future..really.

Originally posted by swif1

i haven't said "i love you" to any member of my family yet; even to my parents. :(

"love" is a strong word.

listening to Kamaya Painters - Far From Over (Oliver Lieb remix)

i don't.

Archived