WHAT SHOULD TEASE'S NEW NAME BE?

26SidedCube

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you want it? because he can't have it... in fact, nobody can have it... I own it, I'll ban anyone that registers with it and then erase it from the logs... but, if he was some REAL ASS type, he woulda already been with:

E-Diddy

Now fuck yah and mooove aaawn.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I'm sorry... this is some of the funniest shit to

stumble on at quarter after 4 in the morning..

I can't quit laughing...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it? I'm pretty amused by all this.

New name: Sisiphus

(the greek story about sisphus was that he was forced for eternity to roll a boulder up a hilltop and everytime he was just about to do it, the boulder would slip and he'd have to start allll over. That "crew" status is that hilltop)

Originally posted by LENS

what is it? I'm too lazy to register for that site.

SMART-

i hate you man. haha. forilla though. you all friendly on aim, then get to the boards and pull this shit... i got you homie.

and i wasnt trying to play out youre stupid fucking WONK SAGGIN shit either.

i didnt even think anything of it when i did what i did... you fuck.

i woulda never said that shit again in any way form or fashion if i knew you were gonna get that fucking BUTT HURT over the shit.

thats some weak shit you pulled, you coulda hollered at me on aim and told me to change that shit, and not do it again, or id be banned, or atleast hit me up to talk once you did it...

thats some bitchmade shit you did.

HAHAHA, oh shit... in the first one he said "BUTT HURT" all in capitals, holy funny Batman!

and then, yeah, I'm jealous of efame, because I'm all about the 'e'... oh wait, I claimed the name in this very thread... I'm E*Diddy, housin shit like Houston Texas (Austin is for shit kickers and lesbians)...

Aw, hell... I don't believe none of that, kids a dork, he can't help it, but you'd think he could learn...