what should I download

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boondock saints is a pimpin ass movie, i was just about to watch it cause my cable connection went down but its now workin. equilibrium(sp*) is a good movie, enter the dragon. i got alot of option vids those are good is you like shit about cars in japanese.

Originally posted by LENS

BumFight - entertainment at the expense of others rocks

There's a Mike Valley Video of his throwing anchor on four random jocks in a 7-11 parkinglot. He takes these guys out. Worth taking the time to find.

seen them

Guest imported_Europe

BumFight - entertainment at the expense of others rocks

Bumfights sucks, not fun at all.

Its entertaining for me to ban you, I mean, that would be on your expense, would that "rock"?

Originally posted by Europe

Bumfights sucks, not fun at all.

Its entertaining for me to ban you, I mean, that would be on your expense, would that "rock"?

Do you have free reign to ban people at will for tame stuff like this? People have posted far far worse. I guess it's cool for you to pick and choose who gets the axe. Kinda like an office manager on vague power trip because he has keys to the supply closet and gets free copies down at Kinkos.

Download Ken Park

There's some great footage of dolphins getting killed in japan floating around.

Quality viewing all around.

Guest imported_Europe

Do you have free reign to ban people at will for tame stuff like this? People have posted far far worse. I guess it's cool for you to pick and choose who gets the axe.

Suddenly "fun" at other peoples expense isnt that "rocking", huh???

Originally posted by Europe

Suddenly "fun" at other peoples expense isnt that "rocking", huh???

Whatever...my Ken Park thread was wayyyy better. This is what this whole "Europe got Irate over Bumfight" is really all about huh? Just because I had the ill Ken Park thread....

I just ordered BumFights over the internet from money I won at the cockfights down in the barrio last night.

Rock on Europe

Archived