Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHat should i do??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Dec 17, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

i just learned that my girl was taken advantage of by some older white guy while she was on shrooms 2 months before we got together....she keeps saying it was her fault because she was fucked up but the guy was SOBER....she wont tell me who this fucker is but god damn when i find out who this is im gonna leave his ass bloodied up and in the ER, god have mercy on him when i find this mother fucker

one thing that pisses me off beyond reason is guys who take advantage of girls while they are fucked up.....man the fuck up and do it the right way....if your both drunk its i think its ok...but if the dudes sober FUCK THAT

ive never gotten a girl fucked up then taken advantage of her,the only drunk girls ive gotten on were when i was drunk too

what should i do man

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Kill him....

.....with kisses?

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

its old news and she still brings it up? and if she wont tell you who it is, she dont want it to be handled that way....its really fucked up but..i duno

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

buy a gun.

it's kind of funny that you quote casper in your signature shit, cuz unless im confused, casper is the character from the movie KIDS that rapes a chick when shes passed the fuck out.

regardless... find him, crack him in his face, repeat.

5. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

hah yea i kno its ironic as fuck but i liked the casper character until he did that shit....i wasnt feelin Telly tho i wanted to crack his slackjawed face...i like the movie kids cus its about urban lifestyle and reminds me of my highschool days

but iono its more personal now

i dont wanna kill the fool tho dont get it twisted

she didnt bring it up i asked her about her history and shit and we both exchanged info

6. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

hmm... this is probably one situation where you wouldn't think condoms were evil, would you?

don't worry though, he probably didn't use one...

7. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

but fuck man....HAVE SOME FUCKIN HONOR

unless the bitch is some dumbsluts asking for it....be a fuckin MAN and get girls the REAL way....fuckin idiots gotta get girls fucked up on drugs and do that shit...theres so many fools in my college that have done this...me and my roomates all have skimasks and i swear to god im gonna creep outside the parties and wait for this mother fucker....fuck up his face so bad he wont get any play unless its from a capp st hooker

8. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

find him, cut his dick off...and thats it, hes done.

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

ditch your girl cuz she's lying.

she was trying to creep on the sly tip...

/tellin' ya.

10. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

oh just be quiet. jesus.

11. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

in a way i shouldnt even be trippin cus that shits all in the past, it was before i even knew her.......if it was consesual i wouldnt give a fuck because we've all done that shit too, i fucked 2 girls the month before we started goin out but we still knew eachother and i dont feel guilthy about it....its hard findin a virgin ass girlfriend who will still fuck you everyday

12. bodice_ripper

by the way

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR CONDOMS

13. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

what the fuck bodice...so you want me to go out and get a girl all fucked up on mushrooms then take advantag of her???

i will honestly say i have NEVER done that...not even with alcohol...if a girl i hooked up with was drunk i was drunk as fuck too

14. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

hahahaha yea bring up the condomn issue

in that thread i never said i DONT use condoms....i use rubbers when i hook up with chicks who are one night stands and i dont kno their history

i brought the condom shit up because i DONT LIKE THEM, and id rather fuck my girlfriend raw...but after this i think im gonna start wearin the jimmy hat more and just man the fuck up and forget the numbness

15. bodice_ripper

I didn't say any such thing.

I said you should wear condoms because you slept around.

I also told you shut up because your're acting all indignant and then saying its ok if "some dumbsluts are asking for it"

what age are you?