WHat should i do??

fuck muni

i just learned that my girl was taken advantage of by some older white guy while she was on shrooms 2 months before we got together....she keeps saying it was her fault because she was fucked up but the guy was SOBER....she wont tell me who this fucker is but god damn when i find out who this is im gonna leave his ass bloodied up and in the ER, god have mercy on him when i find this mother fucker

one thing that pisses me off beyond reason is guys who take advantage of girls while they are fucked up.....man the fuck up and do it the right way....if your both drunk its i think its ok...but if the dudes sober FUCK THAT

ive never gotten a girl fucked up then taken advantage of her,the only drunk girls ive gotten on were when i was drunk too

what should i do man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah yea i kno its ironic as fuck but i liked the casper character until he did that shit....i wasnt feelin Telly tho i wanted to crack his slackjawed face...i like the movie kids cus its about urban lifestyle and reminds me of my highschool days

but iono its more personal now

i dont wanna kill the fool tho dont get it twisted

she didnt bring it up i asked her about her history and shit and we both exchanged info

but fuck man....HAVE SOME FUCKIN HONOR

unless the bitch is some dumbsluts asking for it....be a fuckin MAN and get girls the REAL way....fuckin idiots gotta get girls fucked up on drugs and do that shit...theres so many fools in my college that have done this...me and my roomates all have skimasks and i swear to god im gonna creep outside the parties and wait for this mother fucker....fuck up his face so bad he wont get any play unless its from a capp st hooker

in a way i shouldnt even be trippin cus that shits all in the past, it was before i even knew her.......if it was consesual i wouldnt give a fuck because we've all done that shit too, i fucked 2 girls the month before we started goin out but we still knew eachother and i dont feel guilthy about it....its hard findin a virgin ass girlfriend who will still fuck you everyday

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 18 2004, 01:13 AM

in a way i shouldnt even be trippin cus that shits all in the past, it was before i even knew her.......if it was consesual i wouldnt give a fuck because we've all done that shit too, i fucked 2 girls the month before we started goin out but we still knew eachother and i dont feel guilthy about it....its hard findin a virgin ass girlfriend who will still fuck you everyday

by the way

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR CONDOMS

hahahaha yea bring up the condomn issue

in that thread i never said i DONT use condoms....i use rubbers when i hook up with chicks who are one night stands and i dont kno their history

i brought the condom shit up because i DONT LIKE THEM, and id rather fuck my girlfriend raw...but after this i think im gonna start wearin the jimmy hat more and just man the fuck up and forget the numbness

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 18 2004, 01:17 AM

what the fuck bodice...so you want me to go out and get a girl all fucked up on mushrooms then take advantag of her???

i will honestly say i have NEVER done that...not even with alcohol...if a girl i hooked up with was drunk i was drunk as fuck too

I didn't say any such thing.

I said you should wear condoms because you slept around.

I also told you shut up because your're acting all indignant and then saying its ok if "some dumbsluts are asking for it"

what age are you?

im 18 so i geuss im still young in this whole game

i wanna hear some stories about the dudes on here experiancing that shit and what the did

i remember some dude on here talkin about how he met a guy at a party who had roofies and was planning to put them in some girls drink, then the dude went and beat the fuck out of him

props on that

i was in a similar situation once.

all joking aside...

-DON'T buy a gun. i don't know how crazy you are, but this is the type of shit that could tempt someone to go overboard on the revenge tip. DON'T get a gun.

-make damn fucking sure that your girl isn't lying. there are two sides to every story.

-tell her you can't be with her unless she tells you who did it to her. i wouldn't be able to leave it unsettled. tell her you will leave her unless she tells you who did it.

-find the guy and fuck him up. bring your friends. it doesn't have to be a fair fight.

-DON'T tell your girl. if she finds out, fine. admit it. but it's better if she never knows.

good luck.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 18 2004, 01:38 AM

and honestly...if she just had sex with this fool i wouldnt be trippin....

its the fact that she was on shrooms and this guy was sober

its also the fact that hes an older fratboy and i hate fratboys anyways cus they always do this shit

so, tell me: what defines her as NOT a "dumbslut askin for it"?

Why would she lie about some shit that happened before you two were together? That doesn't add up.

What the hell ever gave you the idea that some girls ask for it? That is just fucking stupid and you need to be slapped for that one.

Sometimes a girl just needs to talk to someone that they feel they can trust....that doesn't mean that she needs to feel comfortable enough to tell you his name. She may just be trying to keep you from getting in trouble.