what should i do

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

well im in a small computer room here in vietnam and i guess buisness is slow.. im the only one in here.. anyway uhh i felt a big shit comming on about 20 mins ago so i asked to use the bathroom. what i didnt know is that trought the door to the bathroom is the house where the family that owns the pc room live.. and on the way to the shitter i had to pass through the dining room where about 2 kids and 2 women were eating now the only thing between me and the people eating was a small glass wall that has desings on it (so you cant see through) anyway i had to go real bad.. and i new it was gonna be a wet,stinky,lound case of stomic cramp-diareahha but it was either going in the toilet or in my pants..

after 15 mins of lound-stinky noises im feeling better

when i went back to the computer the kids were laughing at me

now answer the questoin above...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

i cant pretend someone else did it cause i was the only guy in the place.. plus they were all staring at when i walked out

i walked around the market this morning and bought some shit.. mid day here it to fukin hot to do anything but stay next to the air conditioner.. but night time is the best and thats what im waiting for

Guest wakassOATH

well its 7 30 pm here, so its not really mid day.. but its still fukin hot like nuts (im +12hrs from nyc) i plan on going on a excursion in a hour or 2

Guest wakassOATH

yea well like, no matter where i am (except outside of my own bathroom) i try to make the least amount of nopise possable

i was real freaked when i got to korea .. cause there, damn.. they reallly dont give a fuk.. they let that sht go like a bomb over heroshima

:crazy:

Guest wakassOATH

i didnt belive it when i first tryed it.. but a friend showed mw those a year or so ago.. i couldent belive it .. he held the fuker in his hand for 3 hours once and relesed it next to his dad.. and it accually werked

funny shit

Archived