Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What should I do with my Sunday?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_YEAHMANWORD, Jul 17, 2005.

1. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Tonight sucked.

I haven't drank since the 4th of July. This qualifies as a longtime to someone who uses alcohol to tell people what I really think of them.

I started putting a load on at around 8 o clock. I only met up with me boys at 12:30.

Anyway, I went to a party after I bartended last night. I got some comments from 3 random people about how i was acting. To sum things up, they all said "WOW Matt....You're really awesome when you're not belligerent!"

My response to this was "I should drink 12 ounces of tequila and start offending some people."

I plopped my heinie down in some lawn furniture and started spouting off grotesque comments.

Apparently the hit of the night went something like this- "HEY GRANNY!! C'mere and take a gander at my fat prick!.....Lemme know if it takes you back to the olden times ya' old cunt!!!!"

Who knows.

Anyway, I was thinking Long Beach tomorrow....maybe with a bottle of liqour?

Any takers?

Any bidders?

That was to some girl who I'm friends with.

2. imported_YEAHMANWORD

About granny's cunt.

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I have had a minimum of five beers beer for 8 nights straight and I feel like utter shit

Tonight i'm going for a jog. I havn't even had a cigarette today.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

5. imported_YEAHMANWORD

Yeah i feel you.

I haven't been jogging for about 28 days.

Nothing better than running for a few days straight and then getting drunk to destroy all the work you did to get healthy.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. ENO ELPMIS

ENO ELPMIS Senior Member

i offended hundreds of people the other night and i dont remember one bit of it, im really lucky i didnt get my ass kicked, thats what friends are for right?

8. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

i offended a few people and the neigbors last night, and the girl who's head kept on bouncing off the fence wasnt so happy either.

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I guess I'm skipping work, but since I got an e-mail telling me to come in today from 12-6 that was sent at 1:37 PM today, I'm gonna have to say fuck off.

10. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

i watched chapelle show second season... ate leftover chinese food.. and smoked some banging haze...

best sunday ever.

11. synaps

synaps Senior Member

mum came over for a suprise visit, which was extra rad being that she always takes me grocery/clothes shopping whenever we see each other.

been chilling with her all afternoon so far drinking wine and talking shit about her soon to be ex-husband who's she's going to be raking massive amounts of loot from soon in their divorce

12. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

I think I'll go to taco bell later.

13. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

it's raining a lot down here in houston
    days like these are what movies are for

14. mr_jickers

mr_jickers New Jack

i was gonna paint, but its 105 degrees and i, sadly, am made of butter and would melt in a matter of seconds :(

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I am on a downloading spree. In the past 24 hours i have downloaded 3 games and working on a foruths, as well as a host of songs.