Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Should I Buy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, May 30, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

okay...heres the deal. I will try purchasing a few new games for my N64. Yes, N64...i know a place that sells two for like 10 a pop, so its a pretty good deal. anyways, i cant exactly narrow it down, but i sorta have a few in mind

this is what im thinking of buying for now (any two of these)

Spider Man 64
    Extreme G
    SanFranRush 2049
    Zelda, Majora's Mask
    Conkers Bad fur day
    Turok 2 seeds of evil
    Zelda Ocarana of Time

Now, right now im leaning towards majora's mask and conker's bad fur day. Ive played both before, finished Conker, but i dont own any of them. I enjoyed majoras mask, but never played the entire thing. Ive finished Ocarana of time a million times (but dont own it) and i like the game none the less...

so there are your choices....i dont know if you guys maybe played some of these games and know what their like, and maybe you can give me some input as to what i should get

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

PAPER MARIO

best n64 game i ever played.

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Goldeneye(you CANNOT own a 64 and not have this game)
    StarFox
    San Francisco Rush
    Winback
    Mario Kart 64
    Bomberman 64
    Pefect Dark
    Cruisin' the world
    Donkey Kong 64

All good games.

And one thing do not get conkers bad fur day, its a waste of money. I have it, i am extremely unsatisfied with it. It is the shame of my collection.

4. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

mannnnnn, that game was so dope. i used to love playing that at the bowling alley.

5. azert

azert Senior Member

How the hell could you not include this in your list?

Smack yourself.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Goldeneye is all you need. One of the best videogames ever.

Make sure you play it with your friends!

Mariokart64 is alright, too.

7. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

i guess i shouldve made my self more clear. i own the following games for n64

perfect dark
    golden eye
    mario kart
    mario 64
    F1 World Grand Prix
    Ridge Racer 64
    F Zero X
    Smash Bros.

ive played these ones through and through and im tired of them. Ive either beaten them into a bloody pulp, or im stuck on an impossibly hard level and im done with them.

as for the list i mentioned in my first post, those were some notable games that came up when i was looking for some top rated N64 games on various gamer sites. they are also games that seemed pretty interesting and unique. i was wondering if you guys had any other games that youve played that stood out, besides the ones i own, that i should maybe take a look at. the way things are right now, ill prolly get a zelda game and some other one. I dont know, we;ll see

8. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

the other day i was thinking about picking up an N64 with mario and mario kart. those games are fucking amazing. Then i decided i already spend too much time online and i don't need anything else in my house to distract me from accomplishing things.

9. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

10. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

N64 is pretty terrible.

11. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

You're just pissed off that it doesn't have tony hawk 4 or sweet beat making capabilities.

12. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

WUT GAMES DO U RECCOMEND FOR MY SEGA SATURN?? :dozey:

13. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

majora's mask and bad fur day, both great games. extreme g is pretty cool. rite now if i play n64 i'm playing road rash64. great game. i also enjoy tetris64. star wars episode one racer also kicks ass.

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

What do you know of my beat making capabilities?

15. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member