What Scares You?

Sickboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm getting old and coarse...

I picked up a bathtub that was in a chicken coop today... not alone, but it is like 300 pounds of cast iron covered in shit... plus we had to go chest high to clear a feeder thing and chin high to get it into a truck bed...

anyway, point is, aside from the chickens and the shit which I REALLY have deep problems with, there were roaches all over the bottom of this thing... one ran up my arm and launched off my face...

it was fucked up...

ever see that part of 1984 with the rat cage on the head? Well, if not, see it... if so, it was like that...

Still I completed my task and took off my shirt to shake out the several that had crawled into my sleeves...

btw, my 'roach thing' is MUCH worse than my 'chicken thing'

*truck bed, not trunk bed...

Originally posted by When

man i dont know about you, youre always doing weird shit on a daily basis

hey man, I'm in this crew... it's not about graff... but it's called WDFA... We Don't Fuck Around... Half an hour after the chicken coop episode I was using a saws-all to remove drywall from around a collapsed celing in a friend's rental unit

It don't matter, you want me to tear it down or build it... or in several cases, tear it down and build it somewhere else...

W.D.F.A.

"It Ain't Easy"

now who wants a t-shirt?

Originally posted by Smart

now who wants a t-shirt?

i do.

so do you get paid for this nonsense? or is it just something to do?

but hey atleast you get to cut stuff with the almighty sawzall

one of my favorite power tools

right below a welder and god like plasma cutter

<span style='color:black'>I woke up one night and had a rat chillin on my chest. It looked at me and said "Yo! Where the bud at?" I proceded to scream like a littel girl and it hopped off and dissapeared into a wall some where.

oh yeah i want one of those tshirts too.</span>

Archived