1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What really Happened at the Pentagon?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rodney Trotter, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

What really Happened at the Pentagon?

Discussion started by Rodney Trotter - Mar 8, 2002

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 8, 2002

tres dodgy

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Mar 8, 2002

i wonder!

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Mar 8, 2002

the matrix has them

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Mar 8, 2002

interesting....in the recently released photo sequence of events you cant see the aircraft comming in, they say thats because it was traveling so fast...but who knows....supposedly the FBI has a video (not a photo sequence) of the actual 'crash' happening, but who knows when that will be released....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 8, 2002

they have to wait till the computer animation guys finish creating it

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Mar 8, 2002

Exactamundo.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Mar 8, 2002

i mean, who says the plane had to come in straight on towards the building with like 10 feet of clearing off the ground. maybe they flew in nose first at a 90 degree angle or tilted to one side. all those diagrams have it coming in straight, which i think would be very hard to do seeing as how the building is not that high. i mean its not the huge hundred stories tall trade center, its basically like a really really big house. but hey what do i know?

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Mar 8, 2002

huh... its also pretty fishy that of that whole building, the plane hit the one section that was under construction, so it was basiclly devoid of people. also, the world trade center attack gets all the press, but no one ever mentions the pentagon....ever, you'd think that our government being the oportunistic propaganda machine that is is, would be trying to exploit every possible angle...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Are2

Are2 Guest

Are2 - Replied Mar 8, 2002

there has definitely been a lot of talk about all that business around my way..

i did find it strange that there was barely any footage released,

BUT...i personally KNOW 2 people who actually WITNESSED the plane crashing into the building
    lots of citizens around d.c. saw it..
    it was busy morning in d.c.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

even if you can somehow ignore the pictures that have the building completely intact, with no big gaping hole in it, you're still stuck with the physical logistics of a plane hitting such a small building. if it came in on an angle, there would be a giant gash in the ground, where the wing hit. when the planes hit the trade center, a building designed to defend against such a thing, they still went clear through it. but at the pentagon, it either didnt penetrate at all, or it barely made it through a structure no more sound than your average high school. kinda makes ya go...

huh...

12. Are2

Are2 Guest

no more sound than a high school?

the pentagon was designed with 5 rings of buildings to be as impenetrable as possible..

come on..this is a government structure designed to house some of our most secret government agencies..second only to langley

now you really think all those 25,000 dollar hammers weren't going in to making this building secure?

and of all the pictures i saw of the trade center, none seemed to show the planes clearing the buildings..what i saw was planes exploding on impact, especially the first one, which just did a nose dive into the building..that plane did not come out the other side..

the second plane looked like it would have gone all the way through had it not exploded...

....i think the real conspiracy is covering up what happened to the jet that crashed into that nyc borough neighborhood, killing everyone on board and a few people on the ground..apparantly the tail of the plane just fell off..something the NTSB has admitted to never seeing before.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

most high schools, in the 50 and 60's, were designed to act also as fallout shelters. and yes, the pentagon was designed to be more secure with its rings, but what makes it secure, is the number of rings, not just the rings themselfs. the most important stuff is on the inside ring.
    the planes did not come out on the other side of the trade center intact, but they did blow a hole straight through the building, with shrapnel coming out the other side. in those flics, not only is there no shrapnel, but there is a hole half the size of an airplane, and doing not nearly the damage that it should have. those planes collapsed the wtc, but it barely touched the pentagon. the only explanation for the lack of damage would be if it hit the ground first, thus lessening the impact, but that clearly didnt happen.

are2, im not saying that your wrong or anything, just that logistics is not in the governments favor on this one. nor is their track record of lying, deceitful activities.

i mean, how can you explain the pictures where this is no hole at all? or the fact that the hole that is there, has a giant piece of the front of the building, folding over, outwards, not at all the type of destruction that would result from a plane crashing into it.

finally, if the wtc planes fuel burned so hot as to melt the concrete, why is the pentagon barely charred? yes, there were fire engines, but you cant just put out a gas fire by spraying some water on it.

14. Are2

Are2 Guest

word..our government is fucking shady

we can all agree on that i think

..and it did smolder for about 3-4 days after the crash..trust me, it was all over the local news here..

not as many people died..i think that's another reason we haven't seen as much media coverage..

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

true, but since when has the lack of deaths stopped our governments tirades? there was plenty of death in that ny neighborhood, but they wont discuss it, why should we think that a pentagon body count is any more reliable? you know that our government loves to exploit the shit out of any possible angle they can, so when they dont exploit something, its incredibly suspect. like for instance the facts that george W's first oil company was funded largely by the binladen family. or the fact that in the 3 days after the attacks when no planes were allowed to fly, there was a plane sent around to 5 american cities to pick up bin laden family members. of course our government is not discussing that. and im not saying that those family members had anything to do with the attacks, but they should atleast have been questioned.

i dont know.. im not much for conspiracy theorys, cause i dont really need them. i know our government is completely fucked, and honestly, i tend to think their antics, in some cases, extend well beyond even the wackiest conspiracy theory.

oh, and ps, those 25 thousand dollar hammers went to fund the contras, the iranians and anyone else reagan saw fit to give money too, not to actually buy a hammer.