WHAT RACE ARE YOU????

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...human....

I hear what you're sayin about graff stereotypes. as well as the whole hip-hop thing. Although it's not really important, you can't help but recognize.

I guess it all depends on the ethnic diversity of your city and what neighborhood you come from.

I thought Graf was a Puerto-Rican thing until I turned 20.

....nah....whites,blacks,latinos,asians, rockin' this shit......

hell yeah..........

take it from a white boy whos in italy. italians are just feminine white people. they sure as fuck arent spanish and they sure as fuck arent french they sure as hell arent greek either. most of them just look white half of north italy speaks german italian anyways. and wear tight jeans with rips and wax their eyebrows.

im an eskimo.

its funny...when you ask what race are you....you automatically think that the person is asking what nationality are you. its like asking "what are you?" that question sounded rude to put it that way, but all in all, you prolly know what i was asking.

eh. i wont be picky about the choices so i would have to say asian. but to be nit picky about it, i'm filipina.

Archived