Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What R U Doing For Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MineWonr, Nov 24, 2003.

1. MineWonr

MineWonr Member

Im bout to start off the night with a phatty meal with the fam...enjoy a nice turkey and a pig roast..umm that makin me salivate already.. Then im bout to duck out from the family event and hit up this hiphop show at a local bar.. Im bout to see DJ TOMMEE.. for all u that have heard of him u know he's raw as hell, and if u havent u need to get on that shit..Hes from Buffalo NY, but he plays madd shows up in Boston too..

To here a DJ Tomme Mix tape hit up

http://www.babystepshiphop.com/main.html

Click on DJ Tommees mix tape..

Enjoy ur Turkey...

2. kido

kido Senior Member

I think we R going to my grandmas, DudE. I think my uncle Tommy may be there, I dunno I guess I'll have to wait and see.

3. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Don`t celebrate it, as it`s all to do with the Pilgrims and well we were part of the pilgrims so.....Tho I still get the day off cos I work for a American firm, haha..All good!

4. king kong

king kong Banned

STRAIGHT UP EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

hers are more than mine

6. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

well ill start off with tuesday.
    wubangers with group fulll of girls
    weds. all day hash event with a couple friends
    thursday wake and bake rest of the day smoking and drinking with my uncle and later after food
    party shit.

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

im heading to the windy city in the morning too peep the scene etc. etc. stay there for a couple nights and head up north into wisconsin.

8. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

I'm going over to Aunt Bernice's house out in the country, then we'll go kill our turkey. Then Uncle Tim and his kids are coming by with the arsenal. He's bringing all kinds of weapons and we like to shoot everything to shit. Then we'll probably tap the keg about 11 am and chill on the deck, then maybe shoot some more guns. Then we'll probably play a game of tackle football as long as therr arent anymore "incidents" with the guns and neighbors like last year. If aunt Bernice gets enough of ol' grampies cough syrup in her she'll prolly play some ball with us. She's pretty quick for her size and last year returned a kick-off for a touchdown. The only reason she got in the end zone was cause she punched me in the nuts at the 10 yard line. She'll get hers this year, that Bitch!

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

http://www.boston-market.com/img/home/logo.jpg'>

The joys of living 600 miles from any family.

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

shit im driving more than 600 miles and it isnt shit. i dont mind driving.,

11. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

man, i don't know about any of yall, but i freakin hate my family that's where my wonderful little t-day tradition comes into play...
    pizza
    beer
    smackdown!

12. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

what day is thanksgiving, thursday, i thought it was saturday, either way it doesn't matter cuz i don't have plans either way, and i don't want that to change:rolleyes:

13. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

hoping 6 dollars of gas will get me home. if so, turkey, then asking pops for money to get back to school.

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Yeah, I don't mind the drive either. It's that whole not having a car thing that fucks me up. I'd feel a little absurd buying a plane ticket to eat a meal... you lucky turkey gobbling bastards.

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

thanksgiving is a good day to paint