what pixies song are you?

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey

been trying to meet you

hey

must be a devil between us

or whores in my head

whores at my door

whores in my bed

but hey

where

have you

been if you go i will surely die

we're chained

Hey

It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships

Guest Dyptheria

i was going to say Debaser was my favorite, but the test tells me otherwise...

In Heaven, everything is fine

You got your good thing, and I've got mine

You got your good thing, and you've got mine

Analysis:

You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.

Guest -sudz-

grrrrrr jesus is silly.

<center><table border="1" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#333333" width="300"><tr><td bgcolor="#666666"><font color="#CCCCCC"><center>In Heaven.</center></font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#999999"><div align="justify"><font color="#ffffff">You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax. </font></div></td></tr></table>Which Pixies song are you?</center>

Guest Uncle Wiggly

I was just the song I hoped I'd be

Where is my Mind?

You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.

neato.

hey-

It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Dyptheria

i was going to say Debaser was my favorite, but the test tells me otherwise...

You got your good thing, and I've got mine

You got your good thing, and you've got mine

Analysis:

You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.

same.

got me a movie

i want you to know

slicing up eyeballs

i want you to know

girlie so groovy

i want you to know

don't know about you

but i am un chien andalusia

wanna grow

up to be

be a debaser, debaser

Debaser

You're one cool cookie. You love movies, especially obscure ones, and you talk about them all the time. Even if people don't understand what you are talking about, they stick around anyway because you're just so much fun to be around. You don't always stand out in a crowd, but you can often be identified by your cluster of groupies and fans. You're usually the one throwing all the good parties, too.

there was a guy

an under water guy who controlled the sea

got killed by ten million pounds of sludge

from new york and new jersey

this monkey's gone to heaven

the creature in the sky

got sucked in ahole

now there's a hole in the sky

and the ground's not cold

and if the ground's not cold

everything is gonna burn

we'll all take turns

i'll get mine, too

this monkey's gone to heaven

Monkey Gone To Heaven

You're always the one who stands out in a crowd. People look forward to seeing you. You're well dressed, well-mannered, but spontaneous enough that it's very easy for you to make friends. Your interests include the paranormal and government conspiracies, but you also enjoy sitting back and eating a good meal. You probably have a lot of pets that you take care of obsessively.

That's me!

I USED TO FUCK THIS GIRL THAT ALWAYS PLAYED PIXIES

LONG STORY SHORT, COME TO FIND OUT SHE SHOOTS DOPE ON THE LOW... SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL BUT I WAS MUCH YOUNGER

GOT AN AIDS TEST WAS A-OK... SHE ENDED UP WITH HEP-C AND I'M OK ON THAT TOO, BUT I WAS PETRO FOR A MINUTE

ANYWAY NOT TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE PIXIES AND FUCK YOU TO CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived