Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what pixies song are you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Aug 12, 2002.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

2. ToYs

ToYs Guest

hey
    been trying to meet you
    hey
    must be a devil between us
    or whores in my head
    whores at my door
    whores in my bed
    but hey
    where
    have you
    been if you go i will surely die
    we're chained

Hey
    It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you are my favorite song by them.

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

i was going to say Debaser was my favorite, but the test tells me otherwise...

In Heaven, everything is fine
    You got your good thing, and I've got mine

You got your good thing, and you've got mine

Analysis:
    You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

grrrrrr jesus is silly.
    <center><table border="1" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#333333" width="300"><tr><td bgcolor="#666666"><font color="#CCCCCC"><center>In Heaven.</center></font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#999999"><div align="justify"><font color="#ffffff">You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax. </font></div></td></tr></table>Which Pixies song are you?</center>

6. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

7. Uncle Wiggly

Uncle Wiggly Guest

I was just the song I hoped I'd be

Where is my Mind?
    You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Where is my Mind?

I guess they know who they're dealing with!:)

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

a better question:

which cars song are you?

huh?

yup.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

neato.

hey-

It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships.

12. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

same.

13. krie

krie Guest

got me a movie
    i want you to know
    slicing up eyeballs
    i want you to know
    girlie so groovy
    i want you to know
    don't know about you
    but i am un chien andalusia
    wanna grow
    up to be
    be a debaser, debaser

Debaser
    You're one cool cookie. You love movies, especially obscure ones, and you talk about them all the time. Even if people don't understand what you are talking about, they stick around anyway because you're just so much fun to be around. You don't always stand out in a crowd, but you can often be identified by your cluster of groupies and fans. You're usually the one throwing all the good parties, too.

14. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

15. TRAMP

TRAMP Member