Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Pisses you off?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Daze One Million, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

i just got done replying to a thread and it gave me an idea, what pisses all you guys off, i dont mean like "boy bands piss me off", im talking about things that people do, like for me..i cant stand when people have bad manners or no respect...like they only care about themselves and no one else, esspecially the fucked up guys out there that hurt and use all the good girls out there fuckin it up for the rest of us, so what about you all?

2. sneak

sneak Guest

i cant stand it when people ignore you when youve tried to talk to them

i cant stand people who push in front of me in the cue.

i cant stand it when i get asked for id for cigs,
    etc etc

3. krie

krie Guest

people who are snobs

people who do things to be 'cool' and they do it infront of a group so people will respect them, there is my friends girlfriend, who trys to buy us everything to be our 'friend' i hate the slut.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i hate when people stand over my shoulder and observe what i'm doing. i don't like people staring at me. i also agree with Daze on this point

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

People who use bad language...

...get on my fucking nerves.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i cant stand my mom. she treats me like a 5 year old. i cant stand people who tell me what to do and dont know what the real deal is. i cant stand people who dont take me serious. i cant stand my brother. he either talks shit and tells my mom everything i do to try to get me in trouble, or acts like we are fucking buddies. why cant he tend to his own buisness like me ? i cant stand the kids at school. they are either the types that wear solid white shoes, or pot smokers and losers (like mr president ) who think they are gangsters, or morons that listen to icp, smoke to be cool, pretend they are going to beat my ass after i let them know how i feel about them and even after i beat them up , or popsicle stick skateboarders that say " fuck fruitbooters" to be hardcore and then quit skating after they get their drivers lisences.

7. Change the last two words to "yall", and this post might as well have been written by Tease.

8. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

People who put butts out in my cups
    people who are rude
    people who harass me in the street
    bad manners
    boys who dont like me anymore becuase i wont bone them
    people who dont flush the toilet....my roomate
    i could go on for a while...

9. fabled

fabled New Jack

Things that piss me off:

People fighting over petty shit
    People who can't take a compliment or a nice gesture, cause they think you want something from them
    People with no sense of humor
    Assholes that fuck four or five of your best friends while all the while they are "true" to you
    Mindless idiots that think my ride must be my boyfriend's because its got a nice system, is supped up, and looks good as Hell....Can't a girl do that shit on her own?

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

You people breathing.

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i hates me sum niggas thats be talkin all ghetto n' shit. damn!

aside from that... practically everything daze mentioned.

14. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

Most music thats played on the radio
    The movie industry (bullets in slo mo aint that cool)get some new ideas
    how many white cop black cop movies do we need??
    Wiggers-- i really do not like white guys who think the're hard..know what im sayin G?no i dont,speak some english..
    Local news anchors who always have a tip for you..
    Bands that replace lead singers
    JA RULE I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT THAT GUY!

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

It pisses me off when people hang out on 12oz's Channel Zero and post every single thing that comes to mind... like it's their personal journal or something. Yeah I hate personal journals too.