What Nationality Are You : Part ?

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

See.....no, you're nationality is American. That's it. Nothing else.

Flame factor: +1 million.

thanks doc....u just solved all my problems i finally know what i am...i can eat hot dogs and hamburgers and drink natural light and miester braugh and where my american flag jumpsuit proudly...

Straight-up Mutt!

50% Black, 25% White, 25% Japanese...

Mother is half Black, half White; Father is half Black, half Japanese

I also have smidget of Native American Indian (Choctaw Tribe) from my dad's side, but I personally don't count it.

but like Dazzle said... if you're talking about nationality... I'm American...

That's my pet peeve too. People asking your nationality, and I tell 'em American and they look at me like I'm stupid. What they really should clarify is "race" or "ethnicity".

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

thanks doc....u just solved all my problems i finally know what i am...i can eat hot dogs and hamburgers and drink natural light and miester braugh and where my american flag jumpsuit proudly...

Hahaha....good response. I'm just pointing it out. You're nationality is American. Unless you were born in another country.....

Let me start the stereotypes:

we got a fat drunk mafioso whos mother has a thicker mustache than him, a.k.a. 2BLAZZED

We got a cheap big nosed fat drunk, a.k.a. Milton

We got a good guy, a.k.a. PalestineOne

We got Tiger Woods, a.k.a. TheoHuxtable

next!

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

yes ur right...but u no what i mean...so where did ur familys boat sail from??

My family and I moved from England when I was 8. I think my great grandparents on my mum's side were Irish. I don't know.

But yes...just a plain old pasty white English boy with bad teeth and a bad accent...

nationality is based on where you're born/where you live, you cant be 30% one nationality 70% another. im like 50% irish and 50 percent other stuff (ultimately my moms side goes back to ireland i think but still), but my nationality is still american. so dont get pissed at dr dazzle for being right. but everyone is just saying their background anyway so it really is just nitpicking. so this was totally pointless. the end.