what makes your skatepark different...

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my skateparks have this hella awesome fully wiked box top halfpipe gizmo turbo thing that you can jump on and land hella cool tricks with.

but seriosuly. the snack bar is mad. so is the first aid station, they used to have snoopy and simpsons bandaids but then people were pretending to have cuts (and at other times cutting themselves) just so they could get them. now its just the plain ones.

a. its under a freeway

b. it smells like urine (i pee all over down there)

b. bums sleep down there (most of them are awesome)

c. the pyramid is the best attraction

d. the funbox leads into concrete walls

e. there isnt enough room to do shit

f. methed out prostitues ask if you want head, and try and fight you when you deny them

g. white kids rock fubu, chains on the outside of there clothes w/ bandanas.

h. little 12 year old kids wearing wife beaters ride up on bmx bikes and say "yo foo, you got a cigarette? or some bud"

i. the ground isnt level

j. you can paint there and its pretty chill

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

a. its under a freeway

b. it smells like urine (i pee all over down there)

b. bums sleep down there (most of them are awesome)

c. the pyramid is the best attraction

d. the funbox leads into concrete walls

e. there isnt enough room to do shit

f. methed out prostitues ask if you want head, and try and fight you when you deny them

g. white kids rock fubu, chains on the outside of there clothes w/ bandanas.

h. little 12 year old kids wearing wife beaters ride up on bmx bikes and say "yo foo, you got a cigarette? or some bud"

i. the ground isnt level

j. you can paint there and its pretty chill

burnside?

:P

Guest im not witty

what makes my park different? maybe only that its the worst one ever. i hesitate to even call it my park because it blows, its basically a daycare, and its owned by a rollerblader. fuck it.

skate in the street.

mines filled with a bunch of yuppie fags.

'

there are these little kids that are good n all, but they think they are big shit cuz they can do triks,so they start shit with you, but when you bark back at them they fuckin shut up....its funny.

example.

little kid: hey, can you kick flip?

other guy:no.

little kid: what the fuck are you doing here bitch?

other guy:so i can skate....whats it to you?

little kid:im better than you..now go home.

other guy:i weigh at least twice as mutch as you.....wanna fight about it?

little kid:um..........i have to go now...(skates fast over to his moms minnie van)

so i gess the park itself is ok...rad bowls for me to ride on, cuz i suck at everything els.

the one they put in here a year or so ago sucks ass, everything is really small, like the whole park is maybe a 50 foot square. and now they have poeple they hired to "watch" and make sure everythings "safe" b/c some id not wearing a helmet got killed. its a weak ass park, but i have road in like 10 years so it not that big of a deal to me

uh.....mine isn't any different from any other i've been to, except for hailey, idaho. the zero team tryout bullshit is getting out of hand. if you want to gap, go find shit in the street. the bowls at parks are not meant to be jumped into from the flat above. i guess imi just bummed on the state of skating in general, doesn't anyone remember the old stereo video and eastern exposure videos???? thats what skating should be......ok, im off my soapbox now...............