what makes YOU.........................YOU????

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

think about it for awhile, i think this is extrememly interesting...

me:

ARTIST/COMEDIAN/COACH/PRODUCER/PHILOSOPHER/INVENTOR/ENTREPRUENER

meanings:

ARTIST- I highly value my artist senses, i love to create art, and look at it, and study it, and i love the artistic things in life, like movies, and music, and things like that. where others create some shit and you get to anaylsis it and incorporate it into your life if you choose to.

COMEDIAN- I love being able to make people laugh. its pretty much the first thing that comes to mind when i think of things that make me happy (who guessed that woulda been pussy? well youre dead wrong) HUMOR is one of the best qualities anybody can have.

COACH- I say this makes me up, because im very street smart and observant like a coach, i can step on tha basketball court and i realise who is my competition and who i dont have to worry about. very valueble i think.

PRODUCER- if all else fails i think i could be a producer. i love listening to music and feeling what the artist who created the lyrics and beats and the whole music process put into it, and not only judging them on it, but respecting them for a job well done. i appreciate that shit to the fullest.

PHILOSOPHER/- i like to think about things, im constantly thinking and observing others and the things around me, and shit like that. why? cuz im deep like tha ocean :D

INVENTOR- i will make an invention one day, and get paid for my creation. please believe it. I love those who can think up new shit, kinda like graffiti, you gotta give it up for originality.

ENTREPRUENER- there is nothing greater in america than the entrepruener. along with being a inventor and what not, i plan on being my own boss. working for someone else making them money isnt going to be my future. peep the signature for my work ethics.

like i said above, this could get real interesting if you take your time and think about what makes you up. i like finding out about others and observing them, so help me do that, let me inside your brain.

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by suburbian bum

hmm what can i say, i go to school, and come home and download massive amounts of music Ahhh, im obsessed with music i love it so much. Must have music. there are sooo many good bands out there its insane. I also do lots of other things but i dont think i could explain them.

you know how to burn mp3s in data files formatte right? so you can fit like 100+ songs on one disk?

hit me up in my email or next time you see me on aim man, id like to check out what your into....

if you would be willing to like burn me some data'mix cd's of your shit, and mail them to me, id pay you when i got them...

hit me up...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by ToYs

wow ive made a thread that had the SAME EXACT NAME! almost the same concept too... oh well, bite my steez i dont give a shit

well color me purple and call me da THREAD SNATCHA cuz I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!

you know my shits was tighter anyhows.... youngsta...

:D :spent:

Originally posted by -Rage-

I'm Angry fucking Alan.

Nothing more to it.

well... maybe fuck some other guy... or something... I'm not realy sure... have you tried girls? They're soft and sweet and the good ones don't smell like 'man-ass'...

I'm thinking this might be your problem, get a date with a girl or two and let us all know how it goes...

Archived