What makes you Horny?

bood

Yeah so i am bored,and i was just wandering what makes all yoe out there (specially Dee and all the others) Horny? for me it is when a girl strips for me, or fondels there breast. or talk dirty to me. and also how do all you like it, oral, anal, hand, or pussy? just wondering.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knwo where your commen, from it is great. and like when your gilr is goign down like she is gonne suck ur dick, it is a tease, but if they do that, ull get it later on so that is pretty fucking good

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by REGULATOR

haha hell yeah!! i thought i was weird or something

Nope. You're just like tease: perfectly normal.

guys with shaved heads, muscles, tattoos, yowza... guys who can dance, specially b-boys, or the sxe guys ownin the shit at hardcore shows. anyone who knows how to move their bodies the right way. guys who take initiative in the heat of the moment, im a sucker for the romance novel scenerios.. like a guy picking you up and pressing you against the wall with his body, or throwing you down on the bed, any kindof man handling that doesn't hurt definately gives me the tingles. any situation where you're not supposed to be turned on turns me on. like dinner table footsy, back of the elevator ass grabbing, public swimming pools. guys who post on the internet all day are pretty sexy. :lol:

:o

-prude

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking Makros coming out of left field...

A girl who can dance wins it big. Literally. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived