Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What makes you Horny?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bood, Jun 30, 2002.

1. bood

bood Junior Member

Yeah so i am bored,and i was just wandering what makes all yoe out there (specially Dee and all the others) Horny? for me it is when a girl strips for me, or fondels there breast. or talk dirty to me. and also how do all you like it, oral, anal, hand, or pussy? just wondering.

2. Smok

Smok Guest

3. platapie

platapie Guest

beutiful girls with style.

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

tight pants on booty where you can see the thong line is hot....hot lingerie is a turn on....when girls touch me...uhhh ill think of more

5. bood

bood Junior Member

Aww shit yeah

Fucken right the whole thong lines thing ... thats mint!

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

My girlie's thongs and her eyes.

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

or when a girl bends down to do something, and like half the thong is showing and you can see the curves of her body...thats fuckin teasing but god damn its nice

8. cheps

cheps Member

Christ, whut next? :rolleyes:

-A

9. bood

bood Junior Member

I knwo where your commen, from it is great. and like when your gilr is goign down like she is gonne suck ur dick, it is a tease, but if they do that, ull get it later on so that is pretty fucking good

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

when he kisses my neck.

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

a really good kiss can. kissing on my neck is great too. just little things my girl does.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

what also makes me horny is seeing kissmyass on his track bike wearing this jersey when he comes to visit me sometimes at work or at school. he looks so hot in it.

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

attractive women

giant giant vagina monsters

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

the way she looks in just a thong!:) when she wants it more than i do and she shows it, and i love when she masterbates for me. :)

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

vagina monsters are pretty scary. espcially when they are giants.