What makes a writer?

SYE

To me if a person never breaks the barrier of being only a paper writer and never goes painting. And never experiences the risk of being caught and punished for his or her work then that person should not be considered a writer.

I don't know thats just my thoughts...

Tell me what you think.:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whoami

writers

A writer is someone creative, and expresses his thoughts through the public using words pictures ideas...He uses his thoughts by writing them on walls or anyother objects someone will see besides himself, using paint, ink, crayons, pencils, rollers...Anything to get his point across...

Thats my 2cents....

Guest willy.wonka

i have been practicing my name on paper for as long as i can remember.....i get up though...oh yeah,i get up...there is a 99cent can of black out there that sprays a perfect flare and comes down to a fine point.....best can i have ever "written" with..why did i reply to this?i do not know....forgive me God

Guest jeff123456

Re: writers

Originally posted by whoami

A writer is someone creative, and expresses his thoughts through the public using words pictures ideas...He uses his thoughts by writing them on walls or anyother objects someone will see besides himself, using paint, ink, crayons, pencils, rollers...Anything to get his point across...

Thats my 2cents....

FAG

Guest whoami

Jeff I'd whoop your ass on the streets if I ever saw which I wont because you dont have the balls to come where I live so shut the fuck up and live behind your computer.....You toy ass...

Ima have to agree with sye on this one, if you dont go out and "write" your name for the public to see then whats the point, who cares if you know how to draw sailor moon characters and block letters inside an "art book", no one cares bout that, sure its nice to have just to use for motivation but if its not for the better cause (going out every night and fuckin the town up or what ever you want to call it) then your wasting your time....unless its for an art class, but thats a different story

Guest eessee

writers write... right.......or is it left i don't know ...:crazy: :crazy:

i could have sworn it was left or was it write i dont know:confused:

you gotta be puttin in work. anyone can draw graf with practice, its about whos down with representing. someone who has done all aspects of the game. paper writers are just the guys who arent down and want to ride the dick of what a writer stands for. i love askin fools if they write and when they say yes and show me their book its a janky tag and throw up scrap book. i want to laugh in their faces for wasting my time. or when you run into some cat with a colorful sketchbook and he says he been writin for two years and how hes painted less than 10 pieces. that aint no writer.

Archived