Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What makes a writer?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by SYE, Mar 23, 2002.

1. SYE

SYE Junior Member

To me if a person never breaks the barrier of being only a paper writer and never goes painting. And never experiences the risk of being caught and punished for his or her work then that person should not be considered a writer.

I don't know thats just my thoughts...
    Tell me what you think.:confused:

2. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Writers write on walls. That's it.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

4. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Not a problem, mate.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i refuse to conform to your boundaries , i am a rebel without a cause

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

7. whoami

whoami Guest

writers

A writer is someone creative, and expresses his thoughts through the public using words pictures ideas...He uses his thoughts by writing them on walls or anyother objects someone will see besides himself, using paint, ink, crayons, pencils, rollers...Anything to get his point across...

Thats my 2cents....

8. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

A "Writer" is someone who writes stories, articles, or poetry, but hasn't had the fortune of being published, so is therefore still awaiting the title "Author".

haha - but really, that wasn't funny.

9. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

surely 'what makes a good writer' would of been a better choice of question.

?

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i have been practicing my name on paper for as long as i can remember.....i get up though...oh yeah,i get up...there is a 99cent can of black out there that sprays a perfect flare and comes down to a fine point.....best can i have ever "written" with..why did i reply to this?i do not know....forgive me God

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

12. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

Re: writers

FAG

13. whoami

whoami Guest

Jeff I'd whoop your ass on the streets if I ever saw which I wont because you dont have the balls to come where I live so shut the fuck up and live behind your computer.....You toy ass...

14. SYE

SYE Junior Member

Besides on the internet for the world to see paperwork aint worth shit unless its in a blackbook that everybody sees.

15. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

Ima have to agree with sye on this one, if you dont go out and "write" your name for the public to see then whats the point, who cares if you know how to draw sailor moon characters and block letters inside an "art book", no one cares bout that, sure its nice to have just to use for motivation but if its not for the better cause (going out every night and fuckin the town up or what ever you want to call it) then your wasting your time....unless its for an art class, but thats a different story