Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What make you YOU?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Jul 26, 2002.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

im talking physical stuff... scars, deformities and such. ive got a fucked up finger... i cut it down to the knuckle one time and it healed wrong so now its "wierd"... see!
    http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/images/finger.jpg'>
    i also have a hole in my head... a small hole next to my ear... i cant get a picture of it to look right damn digi...

share yours... pics if possable...

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i have a scar on my ring finger from when i was 5 years old.. i had a car door slammed on it...

oouch.

3. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

my monster schlong. au naturel.

nah, i'm joking. Every girl I've ever been with tells me that they wish they had my skin. Apparently, it's really soft. :confused: whatever.

4. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

on my left arm.. i have a large scar.. from a sergery i had when i brokw me arm bmx'n.. the bone was so bad they had to put it back with a metal plate.. and screws.. i got to keep an x-ray (only if i had a scanner!)// i would show u guys!

5. melt

melt Guest

i have a really small scar on my right pointing finger from playing with a pocket knife when i was 7.

6. ToYs

ToYs Guest

im also told i have big ass feet... whatcha think?
    [​IMG]

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

my feet are big, too. Also, I have a big scar on my right wrist from when I was eleven. Everyone thinks it's from attempted suicide, but it's not.

8. space

space Member

i dont have any scars...

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have no distinguishing features.....

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

right now i have a big mother of a bruise on my left leg because im clumsy and i ran into this new glass coffeetable we got. bastard coffe table.. i have small scars here and there. dont know im retarded.. run into lots of things... err

11. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

i have stupid little scars everywhere.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

............i just realized that i was going to be giving out distinguishing traits so i deleted it all

13. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

oh yea, i also have this big scar on my right toe cause i cut it one day a long time ago when i was skipping high school. i jumped a fence..

ouch!

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I lack a head

[​IMG]

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i have massive wings and a dragon skull, son.

http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/top-links.jpg'>

word to tha godz