What kinda girl you wanna pass your genes on with?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

probally the one i got now, been thinking about that shit, i know im young but when i think about everything i want in a chick:

good attitude

bit old fashioned, but still a wild child bad girl

a complete nympho freak that needs dick all the time

motherly

hot, blonde, big titays

will do dishes(ill do all the laundry and every thing but i fucking hate dishes)

well any way shes it, so yeah that type of shit has definatly been on my mind.

One thing I'm really confident about is that I don't wanna pass on my genes with a Jewish broad. From what I understand, the mother is who passes the religion down in Judaism...so that means that my kid would be wearing a Yamalka (sp) and getting his dick chopped. Heck no!

I thought about that long and hard today after I met a beautiful and educated Jewish chick with lots of poise and a fat ass last night.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 8 2005, 03:23 AM

8onus - good luck with that. I bet she's got the good genes and hopefully you can have an athletic, good looking child.

casek - I shaved my head for eleven years straight. I thought I deserved a hairdresser.

ahh, i see. so, you pay someone to shave your head? i do it on my own.

damn. i'm stupid.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 8 2005, 03:26 AM

One thing I'm really confident about is that I don't wanna pass on my genes with a Jewish broad. From what I understand, the mother is who passes the religion down in Judaism...so that means that my kid would be wearing a Yamalka (sp) and getting his dick chopped. Heck no!

I thought about that long and hard today after I met a beautiful and educated Jewish chick with lots of poise and a fat ass last night.

nothing wrong with jewish girls. look at sarah silverman.

Originally posted by casekonly+Oct 8 2005, 02:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Oct 8 2005, 02:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Oct 8 2005, 03:23 AM

8onus - good luck with that. I bet she's got the good genes and hopefully you can have an athletic, good looking child.

casek - I shaved my head for eleven years straight. I thought I deserved a hairdresser.

ahh, i see. so, you pay someone to shave your head? i do it on my own.

damn. i'm stupid.

[/b]

Of course I shave my own head. What I'm saying is that I finally grew my hair after eleven years, so I went to an expensive salon spot a few times. It's until I find a proper barber in the area.

I've been thinking about this too, im young, some of you know, but then again my though process is years apart.

I think id have a kid with a white chick just for the simple fact that i've dated primarily white chicks. Mixed babies are always purdy, however culturaly is where the issue is. see, i have culture. white america. doesnt. I would want my child to be bilingual, trilingual even and be raised with knowing the bi-culture that he / she comes from. (i have roots in the indiginous tribes of central america) so ya know, finding a girl that would be up for that and not have the whole mentallity of (if he/ she learns spanish then they would talk shit about me, which i have actually heard from the mouths of a few white mothers).

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Oct 8 2005, 07:54 AM

I've been thinking about this too, im young, some of you know, but then again my though process is years apart.

I think id have a kid with a white chick just for the simple fact that i've dated primarily white chicks. Mixed babies are always purdy, however culturaly is where the issue is. see, i have culture. white america. doesnt. I would want my child to be bilingual, trilingual even and be raised with knowing the bi-culture that he / she comes from. (i have roots in the indiginous tribes of central america) so ya know, finding a girl that would be up for that and not have the whole mentallity of (if he/ she learns spanish then they would talk shit about me, which i have actually heard from the mouths of a few white mothers).

i agree, i think mixing the same genes over and over again..isn't always a good thing. i mean look at pure breed dogs and the health complications that each specific breed has.

my son is mixed.. his dad is german, and i'm hispanic and asian. my mom is teaching him thai, and of course he's learning english. i wish i was trilingual but unfortnuately never learned. i think he would be really fortunate if he learns 2 languages.. he's definately getting alot of culture.. living in my house. and even when he visits his dad's family, the state new mexico has alot of culture compared to other states.. and then my dads side being hispanic.. rawr and definately getting to eat really good food.. haha

Originally posted by casekonly@Oct 8 2005, 02:44 AM

well, that's kinda emo.

It's 'cuz I wanted the wash and cut and wash. Sure, I'm paying 30 bucks, but I felt like being pampered because it'd been so long since I had a real haircut. My hair isn't particularly styled, or anything.

Thanks, Biggus Dickus, for the heads up on the 6K.

Originally posted by alure+Oct 8 2005, 05:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alure - Oct 8 2005, 05:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Oct 8 2005, 12:16 AM

the girl i want to pass my genes to...she don't love me no mo'.

aww i do love you but fool you owe me another microwave..

[/b]

:haha:

man oh man, buy the damn microwave..

beauty does not come with dark thoughts.

your thoughts make that shit dark, or the bitch or dog does.

i believe we all have the standard that a girl or boy will be there for us, there for us in everything. there for us in our weakness, and will not overpower you in weakness.

however, when it comes to the body i dont want to have sex or kiss you unless you are beautiful or i will put myself in shame knowing i kissed someone i am not that attracted to.. i'm not speaking of a damn goddess, but a girl that is exotic. i like exotic or amazing cute women, and its not like im saying this shit b/c im picky. its simple - my wonk won't sag b/c i wont want to.

ive never been too keen on the idea of having kids, and always relied on my little brother for that task. since we found out he's a donut chaser, the pressure has been on me. it fucking sucks. there are wayyyy too many people on this mound of matter already, i dont think its going to matter a damn bit if i continue to aim for the chest.