What kind of Tattoo?

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im getting tattoo number 6 soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pistol: definately his last name in old english on his upper back.

I see makros with something including paper and mayonaise.

secret- something feminine and sexy and asian....like chinese symbols on her lower back, middle....

seeking.. i see him with something across his lower back.. something simple, but that's gunna have this whole huge story to it, huge meaning.... and symbolize something.... but i see it being simple. simple with complex meanings.

bojangles&iris- half of hearts with hisname on iris's half... and iris on his half. iris's tattoo will be on her hip..... bojangles on his..... hmm.. hip too. heheheee.

more to come....

Originally posted by DEE38

Pistol: definately his last name in old english on his upper back.

That would be nice. Then I'd have to get my last name covered up on my chest. Perhaps a naked girl with her nipple on my nipple like cmeup.;)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

bojangles&iris- half of hearts with hisname on iris's half... and iris on his half. iris's tattoo will be on her hip..... bojangles on his..... hmm.. hip too. heheheee.

more to come....

...oh man. maybe ill post some of my real tats in a few.;)

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/img4.JPG'>

...heres one of mine. on my right back calf. (for real.)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

but heres my thoughts on this:

seeking- jesus all pimped in buttah fubu

makros- satan dipped in versace

pistol- not a gun

el mammero- naked chicks and spanish sayings

mr mang/patrick jilbert- a real bad drawing of his

Guest MR BOJANGLES

mispantalonesestaenfuega(did i spell that rigght?) -firey pants

shameless self promotion - a picture of himself

bojangles - the krylon circles on his arm. & a small Iris flower somewhere, small just in case.

seeking - an upside down cross on his whole back with barely enough room for his suspension things:eek:

beardo - Jerry Garcia fineline b/w possibly the bear

Guest MR BOJANGLES

secret- a lock and key

devillush- femdevil type thingy

ms bombastic- one of my burners (hahahahah j/k)

bobobi11- "im a snitch"

no no no no tats for me yet anyways and it is bad luck to tatoo your. sig. other' name on yourself if that is what we still are anyways

devilush would have something very sexy and girly on her. xoxo

Guest -sudz-

hrmmm lets see:

tue skinney would have a stick man saying something clever, but somewhere oddball like the bottom of his foot.

regulator would have a pocket protector on his chest, because that would be funny, and he makes me laugh on a daily basis.

i cant really think of anymore. i'm gonna go eat some lucky charms and sleep in my fort. might have more tomorrow (later today).

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/potato.gif'>

The Jesus Potato wanted a huge fucking tattoo on his back featuring the Devil taking a monster cock in the ass, but noooo, the Lord Daddy wouldn't let him. Lord Daddy, however, seemed to be fine with letting his Son get some serious wrist and ankle piercings, not to mention a fucking spear through the chest!!! The Jesus Potato doesn't understand His Father sometimes.

And of course, I'd get the Jesus Potato tattooed all over my chest. Beer,

El Mamerro

i think i should have a tatoo giving the finger and holding a beer cauz im a rageing alcaholic named frosty. but i dont know any of you too well so i guess its irelavant.....

makros: you should have your whole body tatood black and white with red that looks like blood...

or not

Archived