What kind of clothes do people wear?

26SidedCube

Alright, so the Moms offered to buy me some clothes for Christmas, all I have to do is order them... thing is, I really don't know what brands I would be looking for, normally if I see something that catches my eye I don't even consider brand I just wear it..

So here's where you people come in (sorry, I know there was a boutique thread a week or so ago, but I'm not looking for a tablecloth with a lightning bolt sewed on the chest for $375)...

What brands of clothes do people wear? I'm looking for knit, simple-striped, fuzzy, cozy, cotton sweaters (you know, the really thick type your grandma would make), or clothes with really basic designs..

No 'urban' shit... just want regular coke-dealer type clothes.. minus a coke dealer's wages.

...anyone know where to find cheap pants? I found a site a few years ago with decent denim for $10 a pair, disappeared recently, though.

Any suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are a shithead tease.. perry ellis? pop your collar? god..

Dude.. i dont usually buy clothes for the brandname but i usually do but brand name stuff because it tends to be a little thicker, more comfortable, warmer, more heavy duty.. all those generic kmart shirts are so thin and shitty.. i need a fuckign thick shirt.. especially because im in a cold climate. I own a few abercrombie sweaters that are beyond amazing.. They are realy thick great materials.. And real basic type designs and the colors are nice too.. not too "over the edge".. for jeans. express has some nice fitting jeans that arent "over the edge" faded like those dickheads wear. A little faded is ok but a blatant bleach stain in a perfect oval on your pantlegs is pushing it. Eddie bauer has some really dope jackets i saw the other day.. basic gray color with fleece, cotton all that shit in them.. uhhh... american eagle is cool too.. halfway decent prices and they have some quality jeans. Alot of shit that comes out of there is "over the edge gay" but at the same time alot of the stuff in there is dope.. uhh.. dickies are great painting pants and overall chill mode pants.. thats about all i got right now.. clothes shopping for me is always a fucking headache.. if i had a girlfriend id make her do all my shopping for me.. good luck man..

Good lookin' so far, everyone. Keep 'em coming.

I'm ordering a "PCP ROBOT" zippie right now off of that neighborhoodies site.... someone should pay me to order custom hoodies.

Telo - Yeah, I don't need pre-faded, pre-ripped, pre-worn, over-the-edge anything. I'm convinced someone somewhere got faded as fuck one night and decided to start rubbing yellow/brown woodstain on the asses of faded jeans as a big funny joke. You did mention a few brands I would have otherwise forgot..

Cinched- Yeah, I wish.. but mom got all sentimental this being my first X-Mas not living at home and usually I wouldn't be getting dick.. but she offered clothes and I need 'em...bleh, I'll try to scam paint from pops... maybe he's feeling mushy this time of year.

I normally hit up thrift shops for my sweaters.. but the mom offered so I'm gonna take advantage.

hahaha, Perry Ellis is pretty dumb, but I gotta say everytime someone tries to go after Tease they look like herbs, get a life, get some clothes. I got some of those nanotech. pants, $30, stain free. I rock some nice clothes, homemade tshirt from my art school buddy, 1980's designer clothes from my ex. any of ya'll heard of a harf? harf? half hat half scarf?

888888plussRock the Budweise Gloves---sticky grip8888888888>

Originally posted by $360

i dont really know, i usually get my coths at the thrift store. but neighborhoodies.com makes custom sweatshirts. you can rep you city, or something like that.

Word? I'm about to rep my city to the fullest. Then another one to rep my block. Oh this is gonna be the epitome of gangster. Straight up.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Word? I'm about to rep my city to the fullest. Then another one to rep my block. Oh this is gonna be the epitome of gangster. Straight up.

hahah word. repin youre block is gangster for sure. my boy got one that says "meat free" and its fucking bling too.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

tshirts that rep the music i listen to.

fink has some dope sweaters. i got one thats like tan, maroon and sky blue thats dope. kind of like the grunge sweater steez.

thrift store shirts

spiewalk

ben sherman

i have no clue what coke dealers wear...

Originally posted by Jackson

Carhartt - cuz its got 2 T's at the end, and their jeans are rugged and will last you for about 3 hundred years and save your legs from nuclear explosions.

they wont last 300 years but they will cost three hundred dollars

although on the flipsipe you will be heaps trendy;)

Originally posted by $360

http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/nihal/images/p34.jpg'>

i dont really know, i usually get my coths at the thrift store. but neighborhoodies.com makes custom sweatshirts. you can rep you city, or something like that.

I knew a guy named Sonny Nihal when I was in elementary school and I have never seen him since. We grew up in the same hood.

Buy a thermal hoodie and sew your own damn letters on it.

Carhartt lasts forever, but in europe its wigger clothing (holocaust=no black people, hiphop-black people=wiggers).

Thrift store 80s wear (next big trend, ya heard?), horrible haircut :cry:, skate shoes, and the warmest jacket i can find.

Wigger Wear.

funny how CArhartt is so rough and tough. I rock CAr's to work when its really cold cuz they are double layered. I guess even at work im G'd.

i am a pretty simple styled person, I have old t-shirts with love and affection juices all over them, I like brands like Droors, especially for pantalons. and DUB is always rad. shit like Dickies, that stuff is getting played and out of hand, i dunno, watever you like man.

I like tight levis too, Lee jeans, stuff like that. I dont rock baggy clothes anymore, too young and hip for the likes of me.

oh yeah, my absolute favorite item of clothing would have to be a zip up hoody, best thing ever.!:king:

p's

really people, if you don't like tease, it can't be all that hard to ignore him. you tease-bashing dickriders fuck up almost every thread, and people actually make tease-specific threads. please, stop the bullshit.

i wear typical "urban" clothes. long, plain t-shirts (talha, top tee, pukka), hoodies (dickies, champs), baggy jeans (delf, ecko, rocawear, south pole, mecca, mazzo, burgundy, girbaud, etc), fitted caps, and hi-top converse weapon snearkers. while i'm not a slave to brand names, i avoid some like 'boff' and 'brooklyn express.' i just can't do it. anyway, wear whatever you want. it's you that has to deal with it.