1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what just happend at dusty's workplace...?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Sep 30, 2002.

1. what just happend at dusty's workplace...?

Discussion started by Dusty Lipschitz - Sep 30, 2002

so not too long ago, i go outside to grab a candybar. butterfinger. and as i walk out of the building i work in, i see 3 female employees all propped up on this benz stopped in the alleyway, all hoochie mama'd out, flauntin their wears, showing off more then i want to see, and spreading their cottage cheese all over this guy's care, and they are taking pictures of each other flossin. what the FUCK is that about. ghetto fabulous. flicking each other spread over someone elses car. its a fuckin mystery to me.
    in any event, i often joke about how ghetto this place can be, so here's your opportunity. check in this thread, and ask whats going on. as soon as i see someone has asked, i will report exactly what i see, hear and smell going on in my workplace, as we speak.
    dont miss out.

ninjas know about the "om-elete" and "samiches" around here
    wonk saggin

2. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 30, 2002

I'm confused....What's going on

3. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK 12oz Member

KRONOLOGIK - Replied Sep 30, 2002

Word :confused:

KRONOLOGIK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 30, 2002

ok, whats going on right now, dusty?

5. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Sep 30, 2002

okee dokee

go to the nearest window and stare for 2 mins - then tell me from your memory everything you saw.

Ill be back in 5 to check on your progress.

- The Boss

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK 12oz Member

KRONOLOGIK - Replied Sep 30, 2002

I think he wants somebody to ask what's goin' on at his work, then as soon as he hears of this inquiry. He then will immediately report back exactly what he sees.:idea:

KRONOLOGIK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Sep 30, 2002

"yo that girl is fuckin triflin..."
    "you gonna get some cheese fries?"
    "you know that nigga just aint the same. i heard he went out with that other girl and fucked her."
    "when i send my daughter to my moms, she was gonna watch her when i went out."
    "yo, we were fucked up girl."
    "i told you, i told you..."
    "**whisperswhisperswhispers**"
    "im chillin. that nigga knows whats up."

8. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Sep 30, 2002

"fuck you bitch"
    "fuck you fart face nigga"

9. non-hetero

non-hetero 12oz Member

non-hetero - Replied Sep 30, 2002

[​IMG]

non-hetero - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: