What is your scariest?!

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a really big fear of falling and

a) smashing all my teeth

B) biting thru my lips

c) biting my tounge in half

d) anything to do with my neck

i can't let anyone touch my neck unless i know them really well.. if they do i fuckign freak out adn like hyperventalate and try to kill the motherfuckers...

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

B) biting thru my lips

I have done this.When i was younger i was messy around at some after school daycare.I was swinging off some gaint playset lost my grip and ate shit face first.How i bit through my bottom lip is amazing if you ask me.But i ending up getting 7 stitches in my lip.But to make matters worse when my moms came and got me to take me to the hospital she slammed the car door on my leg.The car was a 79 buick which is a heavy ass car.Well now just about any anything cuases my lip to bust open.If i get in a fight my lip is open and bleeding.It sucks,,

Guest -MOE LESTER-

to be stuck somewhere and not be able to move or get out...like in a ventilation system or in a tiny hole in the ground....that shit would suck

a) smashing all my teeth

B) biting thru my lips

i can't let anyone touch my neck unless i know them really well.. if they do i fuckign freak out adn like hyperventalate and try to kill the motherfuckers...

What a freak......

a) smashing all my teeth

B) biting thru my lips

You have obsessive compulsive disorder. Weirdo.

Originally posted by Telo

being chased by grasshoppers in a cemetary.

Yeah one time in Florida I went to a cemetary covered in about 4 inch grasshoppers, and my "paw paw" threw one on me and I freaked out.

And at there house I couldn't see and I walked right passed the biggest spider I've ever seen outside of a zoo.

(I have a very severe case of arachnophobia)

im not fond of being trapped/enclosed in small places as of late. like if i had to crawl through a small tunnel for a long time... that shit would piss me off / freak me out.

drowning would also suck.

basically anything having to do with you dying and knowing that youre going to die and not having anything to do to be able to save yourself would suck.

Public Restrooms. I was this one time in Ohio that I walked into a BP restroom, flicked on the light and somebody had splattered a shit all over the room.

And the fact that people you know. Penis. In there. Nothing wrong with that but I don't want to sit on it.