Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What is your favorite car to paint and why?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by AvoidsoutH, Nov 19, 2002.

1. AvoidsoutH

AvoidsoutH Junior Member

just one of those conversation starters...
    i think it says alot about someone's personality and itll make us more aware of whats out there.
    my personal favorite would have to be the white ns hoppers or yellow ttx gondolas. both are smooth and light and allow for maximum coverage and bright ass colors. not much traffic on those types, but its the best of what i have to choose from.
    just wondering...
    avoidsouth

2. krowteN

krowteN Guest

i like hondas myself

3. patatasbrava

patatasbrava Junior Member

any box , flats especially, and holy rollers, and hoppers , and anything else i can find on the trax. except cat shit

4. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

crusty ass central vermonts. i love the way they look, easy to paint.. overall just a beautiful experience.

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

rusty ones......yeeeaaahhhhh

6. schick1

schick1 Guest

BOXCARS mmmmmmm yeah old ass rusty ones with some company you never heard off on it, or those smooth mammoth boxcars, oh and holly rollers are mad sweet. but any smooth boxcar is excellent even a ridged one is cool.
    h and those boxcars that are lower to the ground than most. fuck remember all the companies names.

7. krowteN

krowteN Guest

i like gondolas and coal cars more than anything.
    ill fuck with boxcars, but i like the off shit that most of you freight snobs are to pretty to fuck with.

8. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

bsnf's and csx's are the dopest fo shizzy
    there both nice and smooth, and always fun painting them.. hoppers are pretty cool 2, i dont paint them a lot tho

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

how bout log cars ??

and they said they were unpaintable

10. cheesecurd

cheesecurd Guest

I stick to the barnum and bailey's circus world train. it's all about the lion's cages and the cars for the giraffes, they got a real nice panel. nah...nothing says hit me like ANY car hittable in the day. I did 40 CP and GONX gondolas this year so far...I also like baex flats, although I've never hit one.

11. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

chilled express extended flats with the ice on top...

like my man pier says..."ice on my freights...ice in my pipe."

12. hobbesv2

hobbesv2 Member

i really like gondolas for some reason.

13. ray finkle

ray finkle Member

14. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

damn

damn thats cool as shit to see dudes that want to paint hoppers, gondolas and grainers and coalies...... i should hook up with you guys. there is a yard about 45 minutes from me that is MOSTLY hoppers, grainers etc... but it is probably the chillest spot i have ever seen for a yard. and no one will paint them with me cause "its hoppers and grainers."
    but i reality i like to hit golden west flats the best, or any UP, golden west... etc.. fridgie car. those cars travel the farthest from me, are nice and i generally can find them pretty easy around here at a few spots.
    i also like those double long flat cars i have seen CN's and CV's they were insulated and real nice.
    White flats rock the best though Tropicanas are my fav to paint, but they get buffed, Cryotrans rock too... but tropicanas are hard as shit to find. around here they only stop for 15 minutes at a time then keep on getting it.
    but overall like someone said any old boxcar daytime preferably, that moves.

15. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

im partial to NS boxes...and bnsf flats,the white ones...hmmm..i really like coal cars too...and if i ever see some strange car in the yard i try and paint it...