Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What is with those billboards? nob

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ThePoet, Feb 5, 2004.

1. ThePoet

ThePoet Junior Member

seriously, i don't know if its around your city but we have these billboards that are plain yellow/orange then the have a pick of the word thats on it, but the words are always words that are spelled with KN but they have the word without the K. nob, nocker, nife, nockwurst. Seriously what are they for, anyone?

2. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

:five-o:
    This Guys A COP!

:lol: :lol:

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

no

and for those billboards.. it probably some jesus thing.. either that or they are advertising some type of product that you don't know about until the commercial on TV comes..

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

those are the weirdest... my guess is Circle K... at first I though K-mart but those bitches are broke as bankrupt, they can't affod to have a sign without their name...

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

now that is cool...

i tell you what, 12oz is like the 6 degrees of seperation theory..

betwen all of us, i bet we could rule the world......

6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Wow, ....never knew.

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I know some people. Whats up with the rest of yall fools.

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

hey non american here...

what is circle K?

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: hey non american here...

All roads lead to Circle-K...

it's a conveinince store chain...

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck circle k

Rev. ABC/church of 7-11

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

fuck, you know its just a teaser for some lame ass new radio station or somthing. They always do that shit. One of the few groups whose target market actually responds to billboards.

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

My uncle was a powerful politician in the late 80s.
    Western Canada is covered.

[​IMG]

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no but for real, on the seperation concept... I swear... cable TV is monitoing our thoughts... I've seen things around here, like crazy expressions or wacky ideas expressed and born as truly original ideas, there are many occasions where I see the same jokes like a week later on some cable shit, I'm suprised Dave Chappelle hasn't said 'Wonk Saggin' yet...

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! I build my conspiracy theories closer to home!

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I can totally hear Dave Chapelle saying that!

http://www.jamn945.com/timages/page/vma/images/Dave%20Chapelle1_JPG.jpg'>

"wonk saggin, bitch!"

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

don't forget, or ignore, on the Super Bowl, Gumble said the words 'boogie feet'... that's like 2 degrees of seperation... 12oz is the trend setter... please believe wonk saggin