What is with those billboards? nob

ThePoet

seriously, i don't know if its around your city but we have these billboards that are plain yellow/orange then the have a pick of the word thats on it, but the words are always words that are spelled with KN but they have the word without the K. nob, nocker, nife, nockwurst. Seriously what are they for, anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

:five-o:

This Guys A COP!

:lol: :lol:

no

and for those billboards.. it probably some jesus thing.. either that or they are advertising some type of product that you don't know about until the commercial on TV comes..

those are the weirdest... my guess is Circle K... at first I though K-mart but those bitches are broke as bankrupt, they can't affod to have a sign without their name...

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

Originally posted by Smart

those are the weirdest... my guess is Circle K... at first I though K-mart but those bitches are broke as bankrupt, they can't affod to have a sign without their name...

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

now that is cool...

i tell you what, 12oz is like the 6 degrees of seperation theory..

betwen all of us, i bet we could rule the world......

no but for real, on the seperation concept... I swear... cable TV is monitoing our thoughts... I've seen things around here, like crazy expressions or wacky ideas expressed and born as truly original ideas, there are many occasions where I see the same jokes like a week later on some cable shit, I'm suprised Dave Chappelle hasn't said 'Wonk Saggin' yet...

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! I build my conspiracy theories closer to home!

don't forget, or ignore, on the Super Bowl, Gumble said the words 'boogie feet'... that's like 2 degrees of seperation... 12oz is the trend setter... please believe wonk saggin

Thats right.... pretty soon when you get those annoying phone surveys it will be like:

"ok, how do you feel about this statement:

• very strongly
  • strongly
  • not strongly at all
  • boogie hands

Well, thank you for your time, your input has been very helpful, wonk saggin."

no but for real, on the seperation concept... I swear... cable TV is monitoing our thoughts... I've seen things around here, like crazy expressions or wacky ideas expressed and born as truly original ideas, there are many occasions where I see the same jokes like a week later on some cable shit, I'm suprised Dave Chappelle hasn't said 'Wonk Saggin' yet...

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! I build my conspiracy theories closer to home!

It's a kkkonspiracy!!!! I'm afraid they may have trailed me into the eagles nest. I think they stuck a bug up my ass. I offer to be sacrificially banned.

Guest KING BLING

For my job I was working with a marketing director from a moderate company, nothing special. He explained that a lot of research done these days comes from GOOGLE searches, message boards, and reviewing new web sites. He explained that the internet as a whole is so reliable because it is supported by young people - a major target audience and often trend setters. Also that the net is immediate and so the information shows 'up to the minute' current tastes and also can help show where tastes will go. I even mentioned this web site to him...

Originally posted by effyoo

Thats right.... pretty soon when you get those annoying phone surveys it will be like:

"ok, how do you feel about this statement:

• very strongly
  • strongly
  • not strongly at all
  • boogie hands

Well, thank you for your time, your input has been very helpful, wonk saggin."

ahaha, thats gold.

i went to europe on this tour thing with the girl whose grandfather invented wd40. when i went to visit her like a year later, i saw her garage and it was the craziest collection of wd40 memorabilia probably ever. she gave me a shoebox full of wd40 stickers, full-color printing, cut out in the shape of the can. they were awesome.

as far as the billboard thing, i try not to look up, so i have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I know some people. Whats up with the rest of yall fools.

I know the girl who's dad own Palmer Paints

(no good paint for us, don't ask) and the same

guy put the dude who owns Spumco (the co.

that produced Ren & Stimpy) through college...

Maybe a couple other people, I can't remember.

No, 12oz slang filters out because some fuck

like Tease goes and invente something you

can't help but want to say in real life and you

do start to use it in real life to weird people

just trying it out (people you bum smokes,

people at the laundromat)... that shit's gonna

circulate like Gatoraide.

We're honestly the Free Masons of modern

society in the making...

Archived