what is up with some blac people now aday

JaZe

i was in blocbuster and i go in to get a movie and the lady tells me to put down my bag.. so i put it down, then i get the movie and i am at the front des, and this blac cid comes in.. the lady as him to tae of his bag.. then he is walin with his friend and goes "itz cuz i am blac and from the projects yo" NEWSFLASH... this is toronto there is no "projects" in toronto.. even in the entire canada are there "projects" and how the fuc does the lady no ur from the "projects"..

i hate when blac people always say how they are being held down becuz of there sin colour and its not as common in canada as it is in USA.. iv even had these type of blac people say the dumbest shit about the sin colour but i cant remember anything now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PHYNE

i can understand what dude is trying to say...black people do need to get over slavery...it happened 100s of years ago but they still bring it up....do you hear any irish WHITE people complaining about how the english owned them? no....maybe us whiteys should start complaing....:D i hate everyone!!! every color etc....

Originally posted by PHYNE

i can understand what dude is trying to say...black people do need to get over slavery...it happened 100s of years ago but they still bring it up....do you hear any irish WHITE people complaining about how the english owned them? no....maybe us whiteys should start complaing....:D i hate everyone!!! every color etc....

some black people are just ignorant and need to realize the fact that the world does not revolve around color..i'm jamaican..you don't hear me complaining about the english..altho..it makes you wonder..:o ..i need a drink..

you are wrong kid. there are plenty of projects in every major city in canada. i could name at least 15 from toronto alone. what canada does not have are the large "ghettos" like many american cities have, but i could see that changing in the next 10-15 years... "projects" and "ghettos" are different, and canada has lots of them.

this thread feels like a big KKK meeting, but since you don't know what a 'k' is.. i guess u wouldnt know about those kkk guys....

and your canadian? that explains it all..go about your business Kid.. or is it cid?

:rolleyes:

You moron kids are gonna grow up to be the next enron execs or newt gingriches, so prepare your lips for my ass in 2030 when me and my homies take shit over. I find that nonwhites act the stupidest socially in urban areas where white policies are more liberal(san fran, canada), but they also act more violent where there is more aggressive marginalization of kids by white institutions(LA,Detroit, New Orleans). So take a pick, you wanna get punked like a bitch or smoked like a punk?

On the subject of why you crackers need to address slavery: Read some history books, spend extensive time in the ghetto, and educate your narrow minded asses before you open your mouth. Cuz all your doing is giving nonwhites and the poor a reason to hate your guts.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

this thread feels like a big KKK meeting, but since you don't know what a 'k' is.. i guess u wouldnt know about those kkk guys....

and your canadian? that explains it all..go about your business Kid.. or is it cid?

:rolleyes:

fucc u asshole i have alot of blac friends and i dont judge them soon as i see them.. unlie alot of how blac people judge white people when they c them.. how can u say someone is raciest unless they tell u straight to ur face "fucin nigger" or something lie that

Originally posted by Esai

You moron kids are gonna grow up to be the next enron execs or newt gingriches, so prepare your lips for my ass in 2030 when me and my homies take shit over. I find that nonwhites act the stupidest socially in urban areas where white policies are more liberal(san fran, canada), but they also act more violent where there is more aggressive marginalization of kids by white institutions(LA,Detroit, New Orleans). So take a pick, you wanna get punked like a bitch or smoked like a punk?

On the subject of why you crackers need to address slavery: Read some history books, spend extensive time in the ghetto, and educate your narrow minded asses before you open your mouth. Cuz all your doing is giving nonwhites and the poor a reason to hate your guts.

this is the ignorance i am talkin about.. just because some shit kickers in white alabama clothes inslaved you 100 years ago.. well what are we suppose to do.. get a time travling machine so we can punish all the assholes who inslaved black's i am sorry you had to suffur.. i would protest for you back then and be a hippy goverment hater.. but that time is over.. there is still stuff like places are purposly created for black people to kill eachother over nothing.. this is due to goverment raciest bitchs.. i cannot contorl them and they are currently on top of the food chain.. it makes me sick.. so fuck your black ass if ur a judgeing a non black person by there skin and a "poor black kid from toronto who is sterotyped ever where he goes (as if)"

How many black people are there in Canada? Like 2 or 3? I would think Natives get the worst of the white scorn. I saw an A&E special about fishing in BC and they have this opening event for the fishing season. They showed all these old crackers cheating by fishing early and how they went to court and got a little fine or warning, then they showed this indian guy who got busted doing the same thing, but he claimed his tribe was exempt from fishing laws, he served half a year and was fined 20 grand. But hey, anglos killed indians centuries ago, racism isnt still an issue. Huh?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by PHYNE

.do you hear any irish WHITE people complaining about how the english owned them? no....

erm, have you not heard of the IRA?

Originally posted by Esai

How many black people are there in Canada? Like 2 or 3? I would think Natives get the worst of the white scorn. I saw an A&E special about fishing in BC and they have this opening event for the fishing season. They showed all these old crackers cheating by fishing early and how they went to court and got a little fine or warning, then they showed this indian guy who got busted doing the same thing, but he claimed his tribe was exempt from fishing laws, he served half a year and was fined 20 grand. But hey, anglos killed indians centuries ago, racism isnt still an issue. Huh?

you indeed are a idiot.. there are more minorities in canada then in the U.S because of immergation.. the so called "projects" in toronto and 75% black and asain's anyone in canada can clarify this.. well toronto.. iv havent been any where else in canada.. there arent "Densly populated places" like in compton south central but there are more minorities here then the U.S will ever have.. and like i said the goverment is contorling the shit, they arent as tuff as they are in the U.S.. how many minorities are busted up badly cuz of cops in the U.S? tons... everday... in canada that almost never happens.. get your facts straight

and when the fuck did i say raciesm doesnt exist.. i am just saying most black people over exaguriate way more then they should

Hey Jaze, dont retort to my statement, just follow my advice and it will all better, comprendes?

The one thing I like about canada is their superb hydroponics technology.

You know, about 15 years ago I broke into some dudes house, raped his daughter, killed him and his wife, and I still live in his big house today. But it's so annoying how his son comes around whining about how It's somehow my fault that he ended up all fucked up, I just cant understand it, can you?(Do you smell the sarcasm)

Originally posted by JaZe

you indeed are a idiot.. there are more minorities in canada then in the U.S because of immergation.. the so called "projects" in toronto and 75% black and asain's anyone in canada can clarify this.. well toronto.. iv havent been any where else in canada.. there arent "Densly populated places" like in compton south central but there are more minorities here then the U.S will ever have.. and like i said the goverment is contorling the shit, they arent as tuff as they are in the U.S.. how many minorities are busted up badly cuz of cops in the U.S? tons... everday... in canada that almost never happens.. get your facts straight

and when the fuck did i say raciesm doesnt exist.. i am just saying most black people over exaguriate way more then they should

Do you know there are 30 million Latinos in the US? Thats somewhere around the population of all of Canada stupid devil. I cant wait till we fill up the US and start punking white canadians.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

Jaze.. you are indeed one dumb canadian. you're an embarassment to the rest of us.

i would suggest not talking on this board for a long time, just observe, grow up, get edumacated...

fuck your self in the ass with a dildo..

Originally posted by JaZe

ok.. think like that you will be forced to live in your densly populated areas.. not my fault.. dont blame it on me cuz i am white

Hey, he found out how to use his "k" button, good for you, its the 1st step towards knowledge!

To the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived