What is the worst that has happened in a fight?

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Whats the worst that has ever happened in a fight?

A while back in a unspecified location on a an unspecified night friends and i got into a fight because a dick head said he was going to bottle a friend of mine. He ended up getting smaked and so did his friends. Then a hero came in an tried to save the day. He got smaked the worst cause he had nothing to do with it and thought he could hit who he liked. In the end he was getting stomped by about 15 people [i didnt because i know what stomping can do to someone i prefer to punch] he ended up with brain damage and shit it was fucked up. Any stories I got to sleep now but ill check tommrow catch......:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my boy rich chopped a guy over the head with a machete in a mall food court just before i left australia. that was real harsh. blood everywhere and people screaming all over the place. i laughed. melbourne is fucked up.

i was walking home from the store one time and there was a guy in front of my building smahing somebody's head face-first into a brick wall. it turned out it was the guy's girlfriend and she followed him up the street crying 'don't leave me'. dublin is a little fucked up too.

i remember hearing about this fight that happened while i was at highschool.this older dude came down wanting to fight this little guy(and he was on speed at the time.the older guy that is)and the little dude cracked him once in the stomach and the dude shat his pants infront of a huge crowd of school kids laughing there asses off.

i was at my boy's crossing party a couple years back when some dude starts talking shit to the guys whose house it is. dude's girlfriend gets scared for her man and and cracks one of my homies (who had nothing to do with it) over the head with a bottle of alazay(sp). it was fucking ridiculous, like two hundred people packed into a small ass room with my boy gushing blood out his dome all over the place.

Guest THEMEDIC

on friday.....my friend and i got into it with 20 jocks.....they pushed me down and started kicking me, but a least i broke two of thier noses and hand out a couple of black eyes...i only have a black eye and a fat lip...my friend however isn't doing so well...those fucken pussies broke his jaw in 6 places.....all because of the stupidiest reason.

fuck having your friends jump in...if its your fight, you should fight it.

Guest newyuckshity

.....i bit the tip of some dudes finger off at 96 LALA POLOZA.........

...........then i threw up from all the blood..........

....... plus the fact that i almost ate human flesh..........

Originally posted by THEMEDIC

fuck having your friends jump in...if its your fight, you should fight it.

I was supposed to fight this kid and when I went to meet him so I could "hand out a beat down" he was there with like 3 kids. We had said come alone, I came alone he didn't, his firneds all jumped on me and hit me a few times in the face and he didn't do anything. I was able to fuck them up though, they are all those 90lb scene kids with their jet black mop tops. I'm pretty big (6'2" 190lb.) so it wasn't a problem.

I just hate the whole friends jumping in, it's stupid.

A bunch of my friends recently moved to Kelowna, BC. They had a party and a bunch of people they didn't know showed up. There were a couple fags being gay and they kicked them out. The next day about 12 of them showed up and beat the shit out fo my friends with bats and trashed their house.....

Didn't happen to me but thought I'd share anyway......

hmmmm ive been in a few, i dont really want to tell that story now.

i was hanging out with a few of my buddies who wanted to "chop" someone, anyways im standing there watching this happen, this one guy takes a machete and hacks this guy right in the collarbone, he hit him so hard the blade got stuck in him, the kid fell down screaming, and this guy was standing on his chest trying to pull the knife out but it had gotten stuck in his bone, i said fuck it and got the hell out.

Guest socrates

Me and a couple of my friend's a couple years back had decicded to go out and look for a little trouble we went by this college frat row and were walking around when these three guys started talking shit, they were big but really drunk so we beat them up, we felt really good for like three seconds until we noticed that we had beat up three guys from the football house and all of a sudden like 30 guys were just chasing after us, we spent 4 hours hiding in alleys......the moral of the story is that I'd rather look like a puusy than be quadraplegic.

buddy of mine got into it with some guy at a bar a few years ago.. one hit and it was over, for everybody. hit him so hard knocked his head clean off his spine, killed him. he's still in jail.. charged with manslaughter.

moral of the story... don't get into a fight with a boxer.

fuck fights... i've broken my nose twice, broken my hands and fingers too many times to remember, broke my foot once (that sucked...), and i've been hit with chairs, chair legs, bats, trash cans... yeah, fuck fights.... and definately fuck people's friends jumping in...

I'VE NEVER REALLY HAD ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME IN A FIGHT OTHER THAN THE USUAL KNOCK TO THE OLE' NOGGIN'. I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR THE GUY IN THE LAST BARFIGHT I GOT INTO IT WITH ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO. LETS JUST SAY GETTING KICKED REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE BY A PUNK ROCKER WEARING STEEL-TOE BOOTS AINT LOVELY AT ALL. IVE MELLOWED OUT A TON BUT BACK THEN IF MY BUDDIES GOT INTO I SAW NO PROBLEM BEATING THE PERSON UP FURTHER.

Guest willy.wonka

after i beat somebody up i was gonna throw them into fast moving freeway traffic..but i had the heart not to.

One night after a solid drinking session, a 'friend' of mine (read : drug f*cked smartass who wouldnt stop hanging around) ignored repeated warnings from me not to smoke my last cigarette. once the dude sparked and smoked my very last naff, i pointed a gas powered air rifle at his eye and squeezed the triggger.. after that, i leapt over the table and punched that dude so many times he was like a limp corpse in my headlock..blood everywhere... that was 5 years ago and its still before the court. hahahah

moral - taking a dudes last smoke after you been mouthing off him all night = no left eye :heated:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

buddy of mine got into it with some guy at a bar a few years ago.. one hit and it was over, for everybody. hit him so hard knocked his head clean off his spine, killed him.

that is really weird.

Worst beating I've ever given someone. I guess I would have to say this one. The crew got into a big fight with some random kids who had big mouths. During the fight I was one of my friends get blindsided by some guy who had nothing to do with either side. the guy went to walk away and I jacked him with a right hook to the dome. He spun (knocked out cold) and I caught him. Belly to Back suplex styled his head to the curb. I stomped on his head once and gave him the punt kick from hell to his grill. The guy from what I've been told had to move back to his parents in Canada and has nerve damamge to his brain.

That or the time I smashed a guy cause he tried to pull me off another kid I was beating. I hit him in the head 6 times with a brick then kicked him til I felt like stopping while he was laying lifeless. He got 19 staples and a couple hundred stitches in his dome. Pull me off someone and you get his beating.

Worst beating I've ever taken. Got jumped by 3 guys. The first guy came up and hit me. No hey or any thing just hit me. so I layed him out. His friend who was bigger than I. Caught me from behind and I squared up with him. I caught him a few and saw out the corner of my eye a flying bat. the 3rd guy rocked me in the ribs Sosa Style. I hit the ground and they kicked me a few. I ended up with 2 broken ribs and a bloody lip.

Archived