WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING OR PLACE YOU HAVE EVER PAINTED?

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no more stupid posts man ...this is serious ....I want to see some tags on cows or something man....i want to see someone who bombed a copcar or a fill in on the side of a horse....im not playin ...dont play games with this thread man ....straight up strange places to paint man.....

Guest richard kyel

those are all cool but that handstyle on the dead dog just doesnt look good. probably cause that dog looks like my dog. but man thats fucking sick.

I seen pictures of tags on bums sleeping. And I downloaded this MPEG a while back of some San Fransisco writer putting a slap tag on the back of some cop. The weirdest shit I've painted? Damn I hit the usual... busses, walls, rooftops, storage boxes, freeways, bridges, etc... but I guess the weirdest for me would be a refrigerator or a microwave or a couch that people leave out on the sidewalks.

Originally posted by Dawood

I LOVE TO SEE GRAFF IN ODD PLACES .....POST EM...I KNOW SOMEONE GOT EM....OR TELL A STORY ABOUT SOME OFF THE WALL GRAFF YOU DID....BUT PHOTOS OF IT ARE BETTER

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2ce01b3127cce91139fbfc4170000001410'>

THIS ISNT THE WEIRDEST THING IVE EVER PAINTED BUT ITS A START

relm

I'm pretty sure one of my friends used to have that maniquen after you did...

Archived