what is the stupidest movie youve ever seen?

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I Spy" is going to completely destroy any remnants of a career that eddie murhpy had left. I saw the trailer the other day in the theatre and there was complete and total dead silence for the whole thing. not a fucking chuckle or groan, even during the memorable catch phrases and hooks they use to get people to want to see it. I've never in my life seen a trailer get that bad a reaction. it looks horrible. if it lasts more than a full week at the boxoffice it will amaze me....

and anybody who saw a preview of MOD and still went to see it got what they deserved....

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by AREANKAY

this is prolly going to creat like 50 replys of bitching but i thought The Royal Tenenbaums was the gayest thing ever in fact i rented it and shut it off and went to sleep.

hahaha yeah i seen that shit last weekend.. im an idiot. man damm crack. but yeah.. it was funny at some points then it just sucked.. i only laughed when i see them kids that wear the same outfit t,

thats what im doing with my kids having them wear addidas jump juits.

Guest Grow a Beard

the bogus witch project................its one of the newest pauly shore movies. it has a few dudes from the state though but all in all its pretty horrible.

Cecil B Demented. That movie was awful. After like 15 minutes, we took it back to blockbuster and pretended that it was broken to get our money back.

I liked Bones... :D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

blair witch project....god i hated that shitty movie...i felt fucking trapped in that mother fuckers video camera...everyone in the audience was complaining about how bad it was when the camera finally got knocked to the ground

-that one spice girl movie. yea.. i knwe it would suck..but i took my friend's lil cousin..

-one hour photo... it was more funny than .."scary" or whatever..

-twins with arnold and dan...horrible

-true lies..pretty uh shitty

-im sorry but i hated austin powers 3 ..

-blair witch was pretty bad..

blah

Archived