WHAT IS THE RUDEST THING U EVER HEARD ANY1 SAY TO A BUM:mad2:

WrIot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from SomethingAwful.com

Doctor Hardass

Doctor Hardass is a tough guy! He don't take no shit from nobody online, and he's probably the biggest and baddest motherfucker you'll ever meet! Well, online, that is. In real life, he's just another scrawny 16-year old who is routinely beat up and forced to drink motor oil at school. However, as soon as he logs onto mom's AOL account, he instantly becomes one violent and aggressive guy, ready to kick your ass at the slightest provocation. Be warned: he has the ability to find your address, hunt you down, and kill you at the drop of a hat! Well, that's what he'll claim at least. In reality, mom probably won't let him drive the family station wagon all the way to your house, so you're fairly safe.

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:

YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?

DOCTOR HARDASS: fuck u u fucken faggot shitfucking fucker

DOCTOR HARDASS: im gunna hunt u down and break ur fucken neck u stuped asshole FUCK U!!!!

DOCTOR HARDASS: u fucken queer ass faggot pussy fucker gay homosexual fag faggy fucker fagot ass fuck!!!

DOCTOR HARDASS: stop being so fucken stuped u fucking fag fucker

DOCTOR HARDASS: im gonna through u thru a window and stomp on ur face with my combat boots u fag

YOU: Does that mean you got the URL?

Re: Damn, you type like a thirteen year old girl.

HA HA HA HA!!! 13 YEAR OLD..You faggot..Hang yourself.

I never heard anyone say something mean to a bum but there was a bum that got the snot beat out of him in the bus terminal the other day..he had some cash on him..still wasn't right..but who cares its a bum right?..wrong..

Bump.

I dont know about saying anything mean. But onetime this skinny-ass drunk bum told me he'll fuck me up if I touch his bike then I took his bike and threw it off the train track tressel into the creek. The tressel was over this gorge and it was like 100 feet deep. The bum didn't do anything and I saw him the next day and he jsut said,"How's it going?"

Originally posted by space base

I dont know about saying anything mean. But onetime this skinny-ass drunk bum told me he'll fuck me up if I touch his bike then I took his bike and threw it off the train track tressel into the creek. The tressel was over this gorge and it was like 100 feet deep. The bum didn't do anything and I saw him the next day and he jsut said,"How's it going?"

You are soo fucked up..

Originally posted by WrIot

anybody ever seen a bum fight

Yeah, that same bum who's bike I took, dude's obsessed with bikes. Ive seen him try to steal some other guys bike and just get mashed on. He got just fucked up, then stomped on. Ive seen other ones too but thats the first one that comes to mind.

me- hey man, you want to make some money ?

bum- how ?

me- hook it up with some beer and smokes

me-go get the cheapest pack of menthols, and 4 magnum 40's

bum- ok

me-heres the money. ill watch over your stuff

bum-allright i got your stuff

me-heres five bucks

bum-god bless you

Originally posted by space base

Yeah, that same bum who's bike I took, dude's obsessed with bikes. Ive seen him try to steal some other guys bike and just get mashed on. He got just fucked up, then stomped on. Ive seen other ones too but thats the first one that comes to mind.

Damm bro where ar you from..compton?..lol

Its hard to pity a "bum" who takes your money and goes to buy a pack of cigs, some drugs he can afford, or a forty of king cobra, at nine thirty in the morning. Granted he does not have it as good as others, but I would rather give him a sandwhich then money. Ive never been outright mean to a bum, just told him to go get some food.

Like in third world countries when children are out beggin or selling bullshit to give the money to their parents for alcohol, and drugs etc. its fucked up beyond belief. We use to take care of this little kid we would see every night in the city in Guatemala, wed buy him food and sodas and shit, and then throw him some money so he wouldnt get beaten by his dad. sucked.

i'll feed a bum over an asshole anyday

all of my friends hate bums, but i give bums money if i have it to spare. i even bought a bum a sandwich, but he was used to getting dicked over so he left cause he thought i was fucking with him too.

think about this: you have no place to live, no place in particular to go, nothing to do, how are you going to get a job (would you hire a bum?), what is the first thing you would do? what are you going to do with the rest of your life? in the winter, i don't blame bums for getting wasted, it's the least that they could do to stay warm. shelters are shit and you have to worry about other bums stealing what little you have, so....

i've rum into a couple of bums so shook, it was sad. i thought how sad it must be to live the rest of your life like this. it can happen to any one of you. remeber the bum who got put through a windsheild in texas? he had a job, and a family at some point in his life.....

When I worked at the library this one bum practically lived off me. I bought him a 'double stack' and a sixer of cobra almost everday.

And it paid off.

Some guy ran up on me while i was walking out to my car. He pulled out a knife and tried to jack me. So Franklin ( the bum) sneaks up behind him and hit him with a brick.

We beat the shit out off that guy. I love bums.

one time we stood on a bums house in the tracks to do a bomb on the wall above it n he came out all buggin wit sum rust bar in his hand swingin it n shit....my boy droped kicked him of the roof and i jumped down on to him wit a elbow drop....kicked him around hit him wit his pipe...he scratched my friend when he was tryin to get up so he was buggin that he might have sum disease now n ennded up burning the guys wodden box like 4 feet high...he was cryin n shit all bloody it was pretty fucked up but he came at us so he deserved everything he got....xcept the house n everything he owned part....

thats rediculous. Firstly your on top of dudes house, his lil peice of the world. I'm willing to bet he yelled at yall to leave or stop or sum shit. Most of those dudes don't want trouble. Your eatin 3 squares a day, yer young; this dudes probably hungry and out of shape. You had the choice you just break out.

And defending yourself is a lot different from stomping some poor dude just trying to look out for his spot.

I am not feeling it.

Originally posted by kido

When I worked at the library this one bum practically lived off me. I bought him a 'double stack' and a sixer of cobra almost everday.

And it paid off.

Some guy ran up on me while i was walking out to my car. He pulled out a knife and tried to jack me. So Franklin ( the bum) sneaks up behind him and hit him with a brick.

We beat the shit out off that guy. I love bums.

That story made me smile. Bums are dope. i dont really have any stories about bums. But the 4th of july weekend i was at the Santa Monica Peir and some bum was on the ground with his dick hanging out of his pants, and this little girl started crying, and mothers were covering their kids' eyes.

I didnt talk to him, but I couldnt stop laughing when that girl started crying. I guess that was rude.

Archived