Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHAT IS THE RUDEST THING U EVER HEARD ANY1 SAY TO A BUM:mad2:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WrIot, Jul 16, 2003.

1. WrIot

WrIot 12oz Senior Member

the rudest thing i ever heard sum1 say 2 a bum was that he's lower than life itself and asked the bum y he should give him money....it was some corporate asshole :mad:

2. Don't Panic

Don't Panic 12oz Member

Damn, you type like a thirteen year old girl.

Me- "No, I don't have any money. Sorry man."
    Bum- "FUUUUUCK YOU MUTHAFUCK! BITCH ASS, SHIT FUCK!"

3. sweetcherry

sweetcherry 12oz Senior Member

i feel bad for bums...
    once i saw this bum digging in trash cans for food so i left him a bagel and a note that said 'hope you enjoy it' in one of the trash cans

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

from SomethingAwful.com

Doctor Hardass

Doctor Hardass is a tough guy! He don't take no shit from nobody online, and he's probably the biggest and baddest motherfucker you'll ever meet! Well, online, that is. In real life, he's just another scrawny 16-year old who is routinely beat up and forced to drink motor oil at school. However, as soon as he logs onto mom's AOL account, he instantly becomes one violent and aggressive guy, ready to kick your ass at the slightest provocation. Be warned: he has the ability to find your address, hunt you down, and kill you at the drop of a hat! Well, that's what he'll claim at least. In reality, mom probably won't let him drive the family station wagon all the way to your house, so you're fairly safe.

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:
    YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?
    DOCTOR HARDASS: fuck u u fucken faggot shitfucking fucker
    DOCTOR HARDASS: im gunna hunt u down and break ur fucken neck u stuped asshole FUCK U!!!!
    DOCTOR HARDASS: u fucken queer ass faggot pussy fucker gay homosexual fag faggy fucker fagot ass fuck!!!
    DOCTOR HARDASS: stop being so fucken stuped u fucking fag fucker
    DOCTOR HARDASS: im gonna through u thru a window and stomp on ur face with my combat boots u fag
    YOU: Does that mean you got the URL?

5. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

Re: Damn, you type like a thirteen year old girl.

HA HA HA HA!!! 13 YEAR OLD..You faggot..Hang yourself.

I never heard anyone say something mean to a bum but there was a bum that got the snot beat out of him in the bus terminal the other day..he had some cash on him..still wasn't right..but who cares its a bum right?..wrong..

Bump.

6. mr_president

mr_president Banned

WRIOT YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!

KILL YOURSELF ASAP<-------

7. WrIot

WrIot 12oz Senior Member

:five-o: that is all mr. pres ,that is all

8. space base

space base 12oz Senior Member

I dont know about saying anything mean. But onetime this skinny-ass drunk bum told me he'll fuck me up if I touch his bike then I took his bike and threw it off the train track tressel into the creek. The tressel was over this gorge and it was like 100 feet deep. The bum didn't do anything and I saw him the next day and he jsut said,"How's it going?"

9. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

You are soo fucked up..

10. WrIot

WrIot 12oz Senior Member

anybody ever seen a bum fight

11. bronxcutie

bronxcutie 12oz Junior Member

HAHAHAH Bum fights...:lol:

12. space base

space base 12oz Senior Member

Yeah, that same bum who's bike I took, dude's obsessed with bikes. Ive seen him try to steal some other guys bike and just get mashed on. He got just fucked up, then stomped on. Ive seen other ones too but thats the first one that comes to mind.

13. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

me- hey man, you want to make some money ?
    bum- how ?

me- hook it up with some beer and smokes
    me-go get the cheapest pack of menthols, and 4 magnum 40's

bum- ok
    me-heres the money. ill watch over your stuff

bum-allright i got your stuff
    me-heres five bucks
    bum-god bless you

15. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

Damm bro where ar you from..compton?..lol