what is the original beat in that new Jenny from the block song?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's "The Beatnuts"......"Off the Books".....it came out in '97.....off of the album "Stone Crazy"..........go and get it "Do you Believe"...is a sick track also....along with just about anything else that they have made.......bye now.

^^^^^yeah....good point......some other broad "borrowed" Craig Mack's "flavor in your ear" beat too......could it have been J-Lo?.....hhahaa.......I don't really care...but yo...I just copped this older ABB records comp....and I noticed that some of those beats were also jacked(yet twisted just enough)...but still.......C'mon....the biggest beat jack that I ever heard was when Dr. Dre swiped the beat from Missin' Linx......and made it huge(without really doing anything to it).......that's garbage.fuck that.

i want that tune to be out now...

so i can get a copy of the instrumental

thats beatnuts song is watchout now.

jlo is a mad beatbiter. she jacked flava in ya ear, i got 5 on it and now the beanuts. is this all irv gottis fault??? what next? is she gonna sample ashanti on foolish?

also 455 what is the dre beat u r talking about???and what is the og(missin linx)? i wanna download them and compare.

Guest TOM HAGEN

bronx #1

the beatnuts "off the books" featuring pun rip

and in the end they come with "south bronx" from bdp

damn those were both classic joints and they butchered it

but that's ok, cus joe crack was on the radio dissing j-lo

Archived