Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What is the best graff video?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by tocatin, Feb 3, 2002.

1. tocatin

tocatin New Jack

?
    Ive seen a few...i thought dirtyhandz 2 was one of the best..

2. valek13

valek13 New Jack

best graff video

graf core! the best part is the intro where that guys gettin' down...then you hear WOOP!WOOP! of the po-po's...gives me a rush just watchin it!

3. DBMstyles

DBMstyles Member

beat street!!! well thats more of hip hop in general but still a fresh movie!!

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

style wars, everything else is just fairy flyin

5. 455

455 Guest

of course,Style Wars....and that part in Dirty Hands(the first one)where those guys get on the subway and as soon as it starts moving they just get up and wreck shit....when they show those guys scribeing the windows."rak" or whatever-that shit got me hyped...I loved that.sick footage.

6. SEone

SEone Member

The best flick is STYLE WARS....next WILD STYLE cause that flick just potrays the hip-hop scene truthfully....The first coupleof VIDEO GRAFS were on point also!

7. JBRSH"1

JBRSH"1 New Jack

forbidden art 2 was pretty cool..
    bedtime stories is hilarious

8. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

Re: best graff video

valek what you write? i'm from portland.

9. 655321

655321 Junior Member

graff core and out to bomb 1,gtv 4 was also pretty good

10. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

kings destroy..and a couple i've made.

11. ODESK

ODESK Guest

DAMN IM FIENDIN TO SEE THEM DIRTY HANDZ VIDEOS....I NEED TO SEE SOME DECENT BOMBIN VIDEOS. GRAFCORE WAS GOOD OUT TO BOMB 1&2 WAS OK ALSO.

12. kasmoney

kasmoney Guest

NUFFIN FROM THE ON THE GO LINE-UP???? SHIT IS HYPE BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.....

13. Esai

Esai Member

Aye when the fuck is the city of angels video coming out?

14. sound

sound New Jack

...I've never seen a graff video.

15. dark

dark New Jack

is there a place on the net 2 get graf core if there is will sum 1 tell me thanks