What is the best cola?

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personally am addicted to Coke, the drink. Pepsi in those 20oz bottle taste pretty good. I know what you mean Frink. Some sodas taste better in different containers. What ever happened to glass bottles. I used to love that shit. Ahh memories. Royal Crown is good when your running short on pocket change.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

i cant believe it came down to the end for someone to say cocacola you all have know heart. what the fuck is pepsi... coke is a goddamn staple to american society, and cherry coke is its hot sister.

pepsi co can suck my dick, their soda uses animal byproducts in it and tastes like shit.

root beer isnt cola but in my xcaffienex free days root beer was my fav soda, ibc or virgils anniversary brew.

dont fuck with my coke.

the best cola i ever had was... PEPSI KONA.

i guess it was a limited edition kind of thing cuz it didn't sell for long.

it was PEPSI cola except it was mixed with coffee. it was an amazing blend.

and i never knew they used animal byproducts in their drinks. hmm.. why would they use animal byproducts in it?

but the best nevertheless was PEPSI KONA.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

i cant believe it came down to the end for someone to say cocacola you all have know heart. what the fuck is pepsi... coke is a goddamn staple to american society, and cherry coke is its hot sister.

pepsi co can suck my dick, their soda uses animal byproducts in it and tastes like shit.

dont fuck with my coke.

man im so down with coke! love that s#%!. but im seriously addicted to it(admitting it is the first step to recovery)but now im off that horse. havent had a coke in over 8 months. but i still love it.cant ever have it again, if i have one today, ill drink a couple 2 litters tommorrow.i want a coke sooo bad. coke in the can,ice cold,is the best drink in the world,no competition. i think they still put a lil of theyre ol namesake in the mix.i have a serious problem and its name is coca cola, but now ive found a 12 step program and ive shaken that monkey off my back.

coke is it!

i dont drink either colas on principle (yea, i read No Logo)...if i'm not supping a refreshing pint of premium czech lager i'll have some cranberry/blackcurrant juice thankyou (rather than any fizzy sugary shit) ...+ i live in the ONLY country in the world where coca-cola is sold and is not the top-selling soft drink, seriously...

"i cant believe it came down to the end for someone to say cocacola you all have know heart. what the fuck is pepsi... coke is a goddamn staple to american society, and cherry coke is its hot sister.

root beer isnt cola but in my xcaffienex free days root beer was my fav soda, ibc or virgils anniversary brew.

dont fuck with my coke."-bW

....amen.....colder the better....r.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

YOU FUCKERS FORGOT THE KING OF COLAS

Postobon's MANZANA!!!!!!!(the pink one)

or Goya's Cola Champagne

B]

Hellz YaH KiD, Don't forget CoCo RiCo

------------------

http://communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nIgAAAGIKupHupHsQzRELMABxUldZRGgEmDJnfjXPHZSsSQfD1Tjt9B26jpx5lDHxFrIETJNWOR0'>

Archived