What is sexy?

Guest Pilau Hands

Guest Pilau Hands

Seems like a straightforward question with obvious answers, but some friends and I had a hard time really pegging down specific things. We had a list. What's yours?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest duh-rye-won

the chinese bitch in the new jackie chan movie

i forget the white dudes name. the ex boyfriend from meet the parents. you know, ben stillers male modeling enemy in that other movie. what the fuck is the name of that movie... whatever...

this chinese girl licks his face all sexy-like in the new jackie chan movie. fuckin boner-iffic.

Guest duh-rye-won

oh yeah. and selma hayek (however the fuck you spell it) dancing with that big ass snake in dusk till dawn. fuckin boner-mania.

for women i think sexyness is

when they smell good

soft hair

long legs

hips

nice colarbone

revealing back

long eyelashes

in guys:

tall

dimples

their voice

hands, arms

the way they hold me

and personality traits i find sexy:

respect

inteligence

opinionated

funny

sticks up for him/herself

110% passion for what they enjoy doing

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by mr_president

sexy its referring more to appearance

disagree, but not totally. I think its more in how a girl acts and her attitude, then how she looks. A girl can be totally bomb, dressed to impress. But shes a bitch. That makes her, in my opinion, very unsexy.

I knew a girl 2 years ago. She had an ok body. Wasn't the brightest, but not the dimmest. But she exuberated confidence, and she was, still is, the sexiest girl i have ever met. Fuck. Last i heard she went down to California.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: the chinese bitch in the new jackie chan movie

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

i forget the white dudes name. the ex boyfriend from meet the parents. you know, ben stillers male modeling enemy in that other movie. what the fuck is the name of that movie... whatever...

this chinese girl licks his face all sexy-like in the new jackie chan movie. fuckin boner-iffic.

Owen Wilson...Shanghai Knights

a boy in the kitchen cooking my dinner is so fucking sexy.

vacuuming and sewing is hot, too.

if he's down to climb a tree in the mall parking lot right at closing time and make monkey noises at the people walking to their cars... triple fucking hot.

little bit of a beer belly and nice forearms.... :love:

Archived