What Is Real?

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah and on that real question playt...i hate to break it to you but you cant...so you can either live in fake constructions of perception, lose your mind and go insane, or simply accept the fact that nothing can be proven real and look at life like a blank canvas of chaos full of wonder and potential....its your choice....im trying for C, somedays it feels like for certain it will be B, but it will never ever be fucking A again...rOe

...edit for mis-spelling...ms. helbig would be proud....

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-13-2001).]

....people quest for

realness.....its all personal perception{s}.¨·...something to cut through the layers....and dullness.....

i should bring up a quote by cracked ass that was written in the watchdogs thread on why he writes.....anyhow¨·...i think thats why people base jump.....and sky dive...........and bomb....and cut themselves up intentionally......etc.[etc.].et.c[.](e.tc.[ )]...to try and feel real existence....if that makes sense...––––______––- -

have you ever thought like how about this whole day was a dream? i do. my dreams are real vivid and more realistic-like normal shit happens in my dreams. but who knows? all this right now could be a dream. just to be more serious than sagging titties.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

has anyone ever experi icon5.gif enced what i like to call 'hyper reality'.?.?[?](.)

for a split second you get this rush of total pure objectivity.....it

happens rarely......but........

that happened to a good buddy of mine for about 20 minutes one night....he was a bit fucked up for the next few days....weird

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I have to say, I've expierienced some shit before, but feeling completely insane is the scariest feeling in the world. It's different when you're insane because you're on drugs that influence you and you know it. But the feeling of knowing something so real to you and having no one else be able to understand it and even think you have blown your wig because of it, now that's some scary shit. Imagine all the people in asylums who hear voices and see things that we can't see, are they insane or are we?

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

I have to say, I've expierienced some shit before, but feeling completely insane is the scariest feeling in the world. It's different when you're insane because you're on drugs that influence you and you know it. But the feeling of knowing something so real to you and having no one else be able to understand it and even think you have blown your wig because of it, now that's some scary shit. Imagine all the people in asylums who hear voices and see things that we can't see, are they insane or are we?

my thoughts that do not matter.

just sit and think about it for awhile.

it is real. in your mind is real

how do you define

reality?

reality is what your sitting on. its what your typing on.

its what you are.

do you see real as what is actually there..

or what is in your mind..

do you think that if everything that is around you is just your imagination. would that still not be your reality?

everything is confusion.

[This message has been edited by jungle cat (edited 07-14-2001).]

it seems like nuthings real,nothing really has an appel,its just a mind deal,strikes you like a poisonous eel,whats color teal,blue,orange,rouge,is any of this true,or is a just a rule,.you can use your mind, its divine,am i really freestylin this rhyme ,or am i sitting in a chair reciving information to my mind,its hard to find out the codes of the matrix,many of you must hate this,and non belive and concive the homosapien breed.....and lead to differant dimentions and may i mention my new invention,which is top secret,you cant peep this,or reach it,and i refuse to teach it..

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

has anyone ever experi http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon5.gif'> enced what i like to call 'hyper reality'.?.?[?](.)

for a split second you get this rush of total pure objectivity.....it

happens rarely......but........

actually i have severe lacks of such. i feel like nothing is real (not paranoid mind you) and just kind of sit there sort of dazed and watching 'fake' things go on, sort of like watching a movie. I can do it real easy.

Originally posted by Harpo Marx:

actually i have severe lacks of such. i feel like nothing is real (not paranoid mind you) and just kind of sit there sort of dazed and watching 'fake' things go on, sort of like watching a movie. I can do it real easy.

Hey, that's when you're real numb and you don't really hear what people are trying to say... and even if you hear what they say.. it's all really vague... you feel like you're lost in the middle of here and no-where....

right?

school, work and all of this menotenous bullshit have made me unattached at knowing whats real. most of the time i feel like i'm in a coma. of course, i've had amazing nights, or moments where i do feel alive, and am aware at what's real. but i can't say those moments have been at work or at school. its funny how living this lifestyle that millions of others live has made me feel numb and lethargic.

yeeaaahhhhh maaaannnnnn, thats some gooooood shiiiiiiitttt.

Originally posted by jades_blue:

Hey, that's when you're real numb and you don't really hear what people are trying to say... and even if you hear what they say.. it's all really vague... you feel like you're lost in the middle of here and no-where....

right?

Yes, very good way to put it. It's like you're watching a TV of someone watching things going on, only it's directed towards you in a clear haze sort of fashion.

Archived