What is or was your largest responsibility ever?

JimmieWalker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

feeding the dog.

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~koj/charley/charleydog/images/eating.jpg'>

naa seriously, i have divorced parents. my biggest resposibilty is making sure my brother dosnt have to go the the same bullshit i had to. its not really a big deal with me anymore, but i end up being man in the middle. divorced parent always do shit to try and get at the other parent, but they always end up hurting the child.

its a damn shame.

Guest blame
Originally posted by $360

feeding the dog.

naa seriously, i have divorced parents. my biggest resposibilty is making sure my brother dosnt have to go the the same bullshit i had to. its not really a big deal with me anymore, but i end up being man in the middle. divorced parent always do shit to try and get at the other parent, but they always end up hurting the child.

its a damn shame.

What kind of things do they do?

this has got me very curious

Originally posted by BigOatser

talking my bitch into killing the bun in her oven.

couldnt decide whether you meant your girl gots a yeast infection or had an abortion... either one sucks.

as for me:

-i have about a $5000 credit card debt i need to pay.

-need to finish college but its not looking good.

-i feel somewhat obligated to "guide" my brother through life somewhat, he is just like me and i just want to kind of make sure he takes the right paths an shit so his life can be easier than mine was...

thats about it for now i guess...

I don't know if it fits really, but I'm responsible for working on systems all day that allow me access to the financial dealings of millions of people. I could financially ruin thousands of people in a given day...but I'm "responsible" enough that I don't. aside from that I'm only really responsible for my sorry ass. food, shelter, and whatnot.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ese

I don't know if it fits really, but I'm responsible for working on systems all day that allow me access to the financial dealings of millions of people. I could financially ruin thousands of people in a given day...but I'm "responsible" enough that I don't. aside from that I'm only really responsible for my sorry ass. food, shelter, and whatnot.

ese, if i swing you an account number, can you fill it for me??

Originally posted by sneak

ese, if i swing you an account number, can you fill it for me??

I can stuff it full of that funny colored canadian monopoly money, but I don't think it'll do you any good. I mostly deal with credit anyhow. And I'm kept under a strict eye unfortunately. You wanna see temptation? you should see the expression on the mail room guy's face every day when he feeds that garbage bag full of credit cards into our shredder......

just looking after myself is all I can handle now.

Paying rent, hitting up the rsp, paying off the debt. you know... boring adult stuff.

I suppose my single biggest one was furling all the sails on a

square rigger (usually 15 people do it) in the middle of a storm

or we all might have sank (or atleast there would have been some

serious injuries). But at a moment like that you dont think about

'responsibility'. It's just about saving you ass and the people with you.

Originally posted by blame

What kind of things do they do?

this has got me very curious

its kind of hard to explain but ill try

a lot of it has to do with money(of course). for example, this has happened to me on several occasions. my father will (from what im told)agree to pay for my school, but when i go to register for classes, they wont let me because my tuition hasnt been paid. it then turns into the He said She said game, and im left to figure out whos telling the truth. its really sucks when one parent is telling you how terrible the other is and "how could you belive what he's/she's saying?its such an obvious lie." you want to listen to them both, but someone isnt being truthfull so its kind of hard to tell.