what is mumia?

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

eh i hate the mumia topic...i always tend to piss people off...i think he did it..i think they did put him through alot of bullshit though...i don't know.

fuck mumia.

Guest NoamChomsky

Yeah he might have done it. Theres no way the Thunder Cats could have been involved . Two of the cats were doing a 5 month bid for recieving stolen property at Rikers when the shooting happened.

Guest NoamChomsky

Yeah he might have done it. Theres no way the Thunder Cats could have been involved . Two of the cats were doing a 5 month bid for recieving stolen property at Rikers when the shooting happened.

Guest Dr. Drew

i haven't looked into the mumia case in years, but what from i remember, the issue isn't whether he did it or not, its about the fact that he was sentenced to death without a trial. he might have did it, but the fight is for him to get a fair trial. its not just about freeing a cop-killer.

Guest willy.wonka

wow...even this thread changed topics....

kinda like the way bush makes people forget about 9.11..what really happened..life hasnt changed...its sad..our way of life hasnt changed

mumia is the guy that the gov. uses to see if killing a man without trial...

well,from what i hear,they want to see how much the world cares...so that they can just start killing criminals instead of keeping them in jail for life sentences...

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

and where can i get some for free? please stop discussing politics on this board. most of you are just kids and know very little... your anti flag cd is waiting.:rolleyes:

it was funny, i cleaned my room like 2 weeks ago and found my anti flag disc, so i put it in for shits and giggles. thats all i got. it was absolutely atrocious. so i put in 'eaten back to life' and it was okay again.

Archived