what is it with basketball...

the.crooked

and getting hit in the fucking nose. My nose must be made of steel for the amount of times I've had a ball thrown into my face.

So I just got back from playing basketball for the first time in many months. Goddamn am I out of shape. It's amazing how much you lose when recovering from an injury. Years of sports and six months away from it and I've turned into every other shitty person who can't take more than two games at a time... Fuck this. Getting back into shape now. Basketball every day, ninety+ degree weather. I'll be back into it in no time.

Anyone else have a sudden shock as to how out of shape they are lately?

ps. fuck wisdom teeth...

pps. The last five minutes of the finals last night were brilliant. But this series has sucked so far. hardcore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I broke my leg two summers ago and I became unable to run or do anything. After that I sucked at everything, and it pissed me off. Recently I have gotten back into basketball though, I played in a league during the school year and now I play every day. I also run because I am trying to get back into shape to actually compete with people. I am there with shooting but I am unable to keep up with the small, quick guys (I am 6'5" and NOT skinny). I am there with you, I am training this summer as well.

dont even talk to me bout the sox (from houston).

ab- yeah, there are way to many assholes on the courts. I try to keep it copacetic. I don't get all fluffed up bout fouls. People need to take the fucking foul and keep playin. Aint no whistle cus there aint no ref, get the fuck over it.

dont even talk to me bout the sox (from houston).

ab- yeah, there are way to many assholes on the courts. I try to keep it copacetic. I don't get all fluffed up bout fouls. People need to take the fucking foul and keep playin. Aint no whistle cus there aint no ref, get the fuck over it.

This fuckin kid today called a foul EVERY FUCKIN TIME he came down the court. I finally flipped and told him if he called one more I was gunna stick him through the rim (which is of course impossible, what with the rim bein 4 feet higher than me). He stopped callin em, game moved along nicely