Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what is it with basketball...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the.crooked, Jun 14, 2006.

1. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

and getting hit in the fucking nose. My nose must be made of steel for the amount of times I've had a ball thrown into my face.

So I just got back from playing basketball for the first time in many months. Goddamn am I out of shape. It's amazing how much you lose when recovering from an injury. Years of sports and six months away from it and I've turned into every other shitty person who can't take more than two games at a time... Fuck this. Getting back into shape now. Basketball every day, ninety+ degree weather. I'll be back into it in no time.

Anyone else have a sudden shock as to how out of shape they are lately?

ps. fuck wisdom teeth...

pps. The last five minutes of the finals last night were brilliant. But this series has sucked so far. hardcore.

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Figures the chick who gets hit in the face by balls the most is the first to post up.

3. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!

4. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

I broke my leg two summers ago and I became unable to run or do anything. After that I sucked at everything, and it pissed me off. Recently I have gotten back into basketball though, I played in a league during the school year and now I play every day. I also run because I am trying to get back into shape to actually compete with people. I am there with shooting but I am unable to keep up with the small, quick guys (I am 6'5" and NOT skinny). I am there with you, I am training this summer as well.

5. see, you just keep it going.

why not end it and shut the fuck up.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

thats because youre so hot and funny and cool that i cant stop jocking you!

that must be it.

Oh and because Im under 25.

Atleast in your world those are the reasons.

7. ???

im under 25

8. the.crooked

keep it goin guys. take the thread if you like.

but yeah, im sure the amount of ganj consumed doesn't help my case at all.

9. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

nigger ballet

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  10. the.crooked

11. transparent

transparent Senior Member

im ridiculously out of shape

12. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I also played ball today for the first time in forever...not only was I crazy out of shape, but I forgot how much I hate most random people I meet on the courts. I've gotten into more fights at basketball courts then anywhere in my life

13. toggle

toggle Member

14. the.crooked

dont even talk to me bout the sox (from houston).

ab- yeah, there are way to many assholes on the courts. I try to keep it copacetic. I don't get all fluffed up bout fouls. People need to take the fucking foul and keep playin. Aint no whistle cus there aint no ref, get the fuck over it.