what is 10x6 ????

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Doom

Worm is filthy! I dig the way that guy eats up space on fr8's..................

good balance and flow! Really nice symetry! I call it the "way it sits on the fr8".............He sits them just right!

Lots of numbers too! I'd kill someone to have some good yards, boy! He's got to have it somewhat good! Oh well......the bitter boy over here!

i really like seeing the progression of writers....worm has gotten so much better from when you first started seeing him..i think no matter how good you are you have to LEARN how to paint trains...so saying that he learned how to paint on trains isn't completely correct...worm=good...rock on!

Guest fr8lover

ive got a lot of good fucking worm, and one that is just kind of a "before they became a freight star" one...ill post em in a bit.

ive probably caught well over 15-20 of this guys trains...

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Wilt

i really like seeing the progression of writers....worm has gotten so much better from when you first started seeing him..i think no matter how good you are you have to LEARN how to paint trains...so saying that he learned how to paint on trains isn't completely correct...worm=good...rock on!

I don't think you realize that IWALKTHELINE would know about the man better than you would!

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

I don't think you realize that IWALKTHELINE would know about the man better than you would!

ahhh..i see...either way..one has to learn how to paint on trains.doom..drop me an email

Originally posted by binaryheresy

lets go fishing.

lets not and say we did....................after this i just wanna paint.

I liked worms shit a long time ago he's gotten super good and it wasn't out of no where either nigga worked for that shit.GOOOOOD FOR HIM!

Archived