what in the bejesus?!??

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

Yeah bro, I can state ABSOLUTELY that we have NO pop-ups in any form... that shit is from somebody else...

but, if anyone can hook me up with Sarah Silverman...

nah, i know that. i know it's something on the pc. the problem is this is win xp and with the whole multiple user deal there are other users on here (my brother, namely) that download all types of crap. i was hoping it wouldn't affect me. looks like i was wrong.

please explain (with picutres......preferrably nekkid) who sarah silverman is

I forgot to explain... if it was up to me I would marry her... the only woman that's NEARLY as funnyas her is Laura Kightlinger...

and if Laura wanted to call me I wouldn't be heartbroken...

Actually, I'm saving myself for them.

stay away from my chick man!

She has appeared on Saturday Night Live, she's done stand-up and been on a few of those shows, she was on Greg the Bunny... think she's been on Seinfeld and a few other sit-coms as well... recently she was on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn and did a funny bit about how Colin 'cradle robbed' her innocence...

i should send that to this girl i know. she's uber-jewish, any time someone insults her its all "why, because i'm JEWISH?' finally someone said 'no, its cuz your a bitch'.

'money back garurenteed if you hit that shit and dont want to kill your mom' Brotha Lynch

Archived