What in HELL?!?!?!?? Video Game?!?!?!

V|-|>VW

Am I seeing this right? I guess I am.....WHY is this happening....Mark fucking Ecko can suck my left tit. I feel nauseous.

http://www.gettingup.com

Someone mentioned waiting for a ridiculous book or fast & furious- style movie coming out about graff.....now we have a fucking VIDEO GAME

ooooo, feel the danger, feel cool, feel down with the real shit. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This game is horrible. Im so sick of graf becoming the fucking "trendy new shit" its like all the bullshit all over TV, all fucking channels have Tag style logos and stencil logos and shit. Fuck the main stream bullshit, and especially fuck Marc Ecko for attempting to be a cool dude, i will offically never buy anything Ecko.

so much crying. Does this really threaten how "real" you are? If a video game is going to ruin your purist view of graffiti, then no level of "underground" preservation can help you.

The BAD news...

Why is this such a surprise to everyone. Look at the fuking country we live in, the market catches on slowly, but inevitably, anything that's cool at one point in time will be reapropriated with a dollar figure behind it and marketed. Why would graf be any different. I'm NOT justifying it at all, but seriously, what was the expectation? The same things that drew all of us to graffiti are the same things that draws anyone to graff...including the market. The sooner we all learn that nothing is sacred, and that WE are the ones that have to keep ahead of the curve, and WE are in charge of the reinventing, the better off we'll be.

Review the rhetoric...galleries killed graff in the 80's, the buff killed graf in the early 90's, suburban "toy's" killed graf in the late 90's, pop culture and product advertisement killed graf in 2000, now a gang of movies about graf and a video game are going to kill graffiti today.

The GOOD news...

All wrong. Why should this be any different?

It's not like graffiti will become legal because of this, diluting your devious, criminal outlet. Mom still won't aprove, so it's cool.