What if this happend?

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 PM

banned

Hold on! i didnt even make this image, i dont find it funny either, i wanted some feed back, asshole. like id want to be banned. sheesh.

and for your information i have relatives living in Phuket thailand, i havent even heard from them yet.

Geez, will anyone give me a break? Just because im a rookie to the site doesnt mean you guys can just jump on every post i say, it really isnt right, i try to keep things cool but nobody cuts me any slack, and im sick of it,

Someone do me a favor and close this thread.

Seriosly i think people in general just want to look for an excuse to be pissed at somone for any reason, it doesnt matter what the reason is, the fact is that they just feel they cant go to sleep at night without finding someone to hate on. and those my friends, are the type of people i hate. its partly my fault for getting pissed, but i dont take shit from anyone anyway, see, this post isnt about the thread i started anymore.

This thread is over.

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 8 2005, 09:35 PM

Seriosly i think people in general just want to look for an excuse to be pissed at somone for any reason,

WE ARE ON THE INTERNET AND OTHER THAN THE POSTS COMING FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON'T LIKE TO BE CALLED "BANNED" NOBODY IS ACTUALLY GETTING ANY KIND OF EMOTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL.

Personal Message

GEEB

Sorry bout that, Today, 03:16 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

Rookie

Group: Member

Member ID: 41,172

Watsup, since im new i dont want to have any beef while im visiting the site, so i wanted to apologize about me calling you an asshole, its just that im new at posting and im really new at making threads and the comment i got on the "what if this happeded" thread wasnt what i was expecting, but everybodys right i shouldent have gotten so worked up over it.

--------------------

Aye Dawg you know know i got that Piff, that flame!

that Fire!

Want to trade stickers? Hit me up at: thebutlers925@sbcglobal.net

fucking golden.