Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What if she had cancer?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuse=--action, Jan 6, 2006.

1. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

So I was going to break up with my girl the other day. But when I called her (she lives an hour away, so I'm not exactly down for driving there just to do the deed) she didn't answer. So I called her the next day, and the next.

Finally, yesterday, her friend calls me and tells me that she's WAY sick. As in she's on the bathroom floor puking her guts out still kind of sick. As unfortunate as this is for her, it kind of interrupts my plans. I mean, I can't break up with a girl that's in that condition. I have to at least wait for her to get better.

Which brought me to the thought: What if she doesn't? What if she gets diagnosed with cancer out of the blue? What then?

I mean what's the waiting period on that one?

All hypothetically of course.

-fuse.

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

^^hahah..

why did you break it off with her in the first place?

if she did some foul shit then you need to keep going and never look back, otherwise..if you really care then see whats up with her

4. fuse=--action

She bores me and she doesn't have a car right now.

Sex could be better.

-fuse.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i don't care how sick she is, if she and call you (or call you back) for several days, obviously she's not too concerned with you anyway. i dont think ive ever been in a relationship and not talked to that person in some form, atleast once every single day. maybe im weird like that, and mad folks are going 2 or 3 days without talking to their signifigant other, but that just seems...weird.

fuck it, dump her.

6. richard_vagina

richard_vagina Member

i agree...is that surprising?

if she was concerned at all,
    she would try to get in touch with you
    and ask you to come help her, etc.

dump her and save both of you some grief.

7. fuse=--action

Well see that's part of the reason I would be getting rid of her.

I forgot to include other reasons like that she doesn't pay attention to me. Instead she pays attention to everyone but me and hates it when I pay attention to other girls.

All of this has just been as of lately though. Don't think I'm some bitch and put up with this for any amount of time.

-fuse.

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

seek's got a point.

if it's not an 'every day' relationship, then it's not that serious.

Chances are she ate some bad seafood or something.

+ if 'not having a car' is reason enough to break up... you've got bigger problems.

++ if she does die of cancer, and you stick with her, you'll get sympathy play for the next decade.

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i should start penning some books based off all the drama we get around here.

really.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

whats there left to discuss? just don't call her again, and when she finally comes looking for you in a week, tell her you were really sick...of her.

11. fuse=--action

Also, I'm not actually worried about if she has cancer or anything. There is no indication that would point to anything like that.

I was just thinking, "Alright dude, just wait till she gets better that way you won't be such a dick." Then I thought, "Fuck, what if she never did?" That's all.

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

her not calling you back is definitely a sign...fuck the drama...end it before she does.

13. richard_vagina

richard_vagina Member

send her flowers and break up with her.
    be a gentleman about it.

that's all you have to do.

14. fuse=--action

When I couldn't get in touch with her, I started to think that maybe I should just start to operate under the assumption that we are already broken up and go score with someone else.

Mind you, by "tried to get in touch with her" I mean I called her once a day.

-fuse.

15. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

just stop calling and don't go over when she finally calls blame it all on her and say you have moved on