Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What if 12oz got shutdown?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by clockwork202, Mar 4, 2003.

1. clockwork202

clockwork202 Guest

i was just wondering cause im a loser with nothing better to do , what would you guys do if 12oz ever got shutdown, i know this question is blasphamy for most of you so just bare with me.

2. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

3. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

EVERYONE WOULD GO TO PG:D

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i would have a nicotine fit but in reality, it's a 12oz fit. it's happened before. trust me.

5. clockwork202

clockwork202 Guest

i know the sites been down before but im saying what if it got shutdown forever

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

id probably venture outside.

although, i tend to freak out a bit when it goes down temporarily. im such a loser.

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

yeah like the others said it's happened a couple times before. The end result is that you get off your ass and wreck harder than you ever have before.

Note: I think that this site should go under mysterious "construction" every once in a while to force people to paint.

Yeah, yeah i know, but if they really enjoy the site they'll come back. If they are devoted to elevating their style and intellect that is. The toys'll be like "ahh man the site is gone... we beter go find somewhere else to take our non-paintin asses."

FERSHER

8. 455

455 Guest

I wouldn't care really....no big deal.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

id miss the hot girls thread...

i bet id be a better person overall

10. clockwork202

clockwork202 Guest

yeah it wouldnt be such a big deal for me either cause i can always go out and paint or find something to do i use 12oz as a passtime but im sure a lot of the people here would probably kill themselves, well not kill themselves but you get the point seeing as how a lot of the peoples lives revolve around this site..

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yo e-mail me i wanna get in contact with u

12. krie

krie Guest

im sure we would all donate a few dollars to get it back up and running :)

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

come to think of it, i would actually do more things if 12oz is gone.

14. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i would hate one of my jobs alot more

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I showed a friend of mine that shit today....than pointed out that he was viewing page 53...needless to say we might have a new member soon...