Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what i would do if i were a jewfish.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

what i would do if i were jewish.

i would open a coffee stand called
    JAVA NAGILA

2. jah

jah Elite Member

would you sell fresh bagels?

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I got circumcised at age 24, but still not kosher...

4. jah

jah Elite Member

seriously?? did it hurt?? fuck that shit...

hey, thats another thing you could sell at your coffeestand, circumcisions....

5. jah

jah Elite Member

why? if you dont mind me asking...

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, it sounds like a bullshit story so I don't really share it, but...

my first shot at buttsex and hers and we're like starry eyed sex crazed kids... so, no lube.. and then it did get kinda lubed and a car went by with headlights through the window and there was 'shit' all over her ass and my stomach, so we turned on the lights and the 'shit' was blood!!! suprise!!! you've got AIDs... well, neither of us had it, so that was cool... the rest sucked!!! I tore my.. uh.. little flapper and the doc told me that it would be irritated for a long time and might not heal right and stuff... so, I believed him and got cut... NOT A FUN EXPERIANCE IN ANY WAY!!!

Turns out I probably coulda toughed it out and still been fine, he just sold me a line of goods and I bought it because I dunno about how dicks work... it seems the urine (OW! THE BURNING!) would actually have kept it sterile... anyway, I miss my turtleneck sweater...

so, after all this 'more than you wanted to know' stuff.. I repeat

LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!

7. jah

jah Elite Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FUCKIN ROLLIN!!!

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

im never gonna look at smart the same way again

9. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

dude seriously, thats fuckin gnarly. That should be in that "Injuries" thread.

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

some of those jewish girls are just plain hot. dark hair and eyes. mmm mmm.

about all i know about jews is what i learned on lambchop with these timeless words :

"everyone - loves potato latkes"

or some shit like that. anyone see that? i really need to take a class about religion or something.

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

:lol: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO TRUE SO TRUE...

that was funny as fuck..

12. postaholic

postaholic Guest

man MANGGGGGGGGGG!!! dontchuknow?

once you go jewish you dont go back? :rolleyes:

sheeeeeeeeeesh

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, let's not talk about my dick...

the one in the middle is my fiance... my dirty fiance[​IMG]

14. jah

jah Elite Member

give me the other two's numbers.....

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

here's a nice picture of her, but in her mind she's singing "My Vagina!' to the tune of 'My Sharona' by the Knack... sometimes she calls it her 'knack'
    [​IMG]